Path of Exile

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Meh took me over 1k for my Tinkerskin. Probably could've bought it cheaper all 6L up. Hoping I'll have better luck on the next 6L

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Which class? I loved that skill levelling but it wasn’t part of the build I was following.

Side note, dps solved most of my problems. I just dont have the currency to make the cyclone build any good. 12k dps at level 75 means a boss takes minutes to kill. The sunder build is at like 40k at 70 and I have proper support to boost that during fights. Lot easier to dodge shit over the course of 5-20 seconds.

I'm going staff Jugg. I got a 500 dps 7.86 crit Hegemony's Era for 2c, that's ridiculous and should easily carry me to red maps.

Xevy

Log Wizard
If you use Tec slam and generate endurance charges, ALWAYS put in Conc Effect. It basically does nothing to the charge use explosion and just increases the damage by 50%. I really like that they made a melee ability with enough AE built in that you can screen clear without having to use tricks like HoI and cold or Inpulsas and shock.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I feel like I probably need a Xoph’s blood and a major respec. Gems are nearing 20. Will need to track down a better bow but I’m probably looking at 7ex to get all I want.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Deathwing Deathwing @a_skeleton_03 This is the Assassin version while leveling for budget (life) which is insane clear speed and same boss killing. Deathwing Deathwing trying Vortex out, you have me doubting now if Ice Nova procs twice on FB's gonna test it heavily tonight.

Feedback welcomed

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'll go over it tonight. The wording in Ice Nova is really ambiguous, I wouldn't be surprised if it works one way or the other.

Vortex in your cospris or CoC?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
So Ngamahu's Flame spawns the balls where it hits the enemy and not where you are.
Interesting. How does the skill's cooldown interact with Tectonic Slam. As in, how many balls can you effectively proc with one usage of TS?

One of the things that worry me about trying TS is that it has poor single target interaction with LGoH.

RNG rework is still trash. Glad they made the default area large enough for that to not matter.

Melicant

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Deathwing Deathwing @a_skeleton_03 This is the Assassin version while leveling for budget (life) which is insane clear speed and same boss killing. Deathwing Deathwing trying Vortex out, you have me doubting now if Ice Nova procs twice on FB's gonna test it heavily tonight.

Feedback welcomed

A few newer CoC guides out there state frostbolt does proc ice Nova twice, but that gem order does matter. There is one guide in the Scion forums where he gives an explanation after he tested it.

• 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

Feedback welcomed

Looks pretty close to what I initially cooked up. I like the juxtaposition of Unnatural Instinct and Headhunter but no Uber Lab ;)

Some minor comments from someone that hasn't played this build(yet):
  • Increased crit strike chance support on Shield Charge?
  • Ancestral Protector for Cyclone?
  • Frostbomb on a CWDT support?
  • Glacial Cascade on your CoC links? I guess if Frostbolt procs Ice Nova twice, the damage is likely equal to a target getting hit three times by GC.
  • Some way to proc Arcane Surge? I use Molten Shell, but I don't really like it.
  • Why inc aoe on your CoC links?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Xophs blood with 29% fire res instead of 38. Only other real option is to find a new belt to balance them with.

Edit: Assuming they're still expensive this league i'd just search for one and see if you can swap yours for it with the person rather than buy a 2nd or try to divine it (which would probably cost more than buying a new one!).

Last edited:

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

Don't know if this answers your question.

Thanks dude, i just used 2 microtransactions and it works for sure. I like the Scion you were talking about, it uses GMP to proc even more.

Deathwing Deathwing Vortex is good damage and it also causes chill which is linked to Bonechill which makes anything automatically trigger the damage bonus from bonechill and 20% pen from Pandemonius.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

div_cards.png

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Xophs blood with 29% fire res instead of 38. Only other real option is to find a new belt to balance them with.

Edit: Assuming they're still expensive this league i'd just search for one and see if you can swap yours for it with the person rather than buy a 2nd or try to divine it (which would probably cost more than buying a new one!).
So easy and yeah I just asked two people with 29% Xoph's and one said yes and the other was super confused.

I think that either I just keep taking life nodes or I need to tweak something else up in my tree. Does anyone see any changes in items or tree I should make with this build?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally started giving PoE an honest try this past friday night. Turning out to be a lot better than my initial 1hr attempt on Xbox led to me to believe, lol. Had been watching DansGaming for a few days prior, and I was impressed without GGG handled the loot chase by having so much variation in what you could do to progress your character (a bit overwhelming though). Picked out what I thought would be a noob friendly guide for first playthrough (Arc Totem), but it seems the guy who made it Zizarin(?) assumed I would be able to have a Tabula Rasa robe by lvl23 or so... and that seem impossible. Right?

At lvl44 right now, not having any issues clearing stuff (or course), though the Syndicate have blown me up a few times. Just feel that I am missing a LOT QoL info that would make going further easier and being better prepared for "endgame". Like should I be farming for certain items at this level? I'm still using a Lifesprig I got from the first use of the Blood Altar, and a pair of Wanderlust shoes I got really early on.

I do find it funny that up til I bought the 4l chest armor I have now, my character had beeing wearing no pants, but now he's been upgraded to wearing shorts. Progress!

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
For leveling, no farming needed unless you're playing hardcore, zerg it otherwise. Then when you get to maps you'll at least want your resists caps and decent life on all your gear.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Been playing some tectonic slam. Feels like sunder and old earthquake had a baby. Amazing how similar multistrike can make skills feel.

How does a build like this sustain endurance charges on bosses? I was looking at dual wield because I hate movement skills with 2H but I might have to drop multistrike on bosses.

Goonsquad Officer
I do find it funny that up til I bought the 4l chest armor I have now, my character had beeing wearing no pants, but now he's been upgraded to wearing shorts. Progress!
I love how filthy and destitute starting characters look in PoE.

• 1Solidarity