Path of Exile

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was doing Elder Scarabs in Monstrous Treasure maps last weekend and made 11k chaos, its still easy to make money especially with a good group + magic finder + monstrous treasure shenanigans.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I was doing Elder Scarabs in Monstrous Treasure maps last weekend and made 11k chaos, its still easy to make money especially with a good group + magic finder + monstrous treasure shenanigans.

While I don't do this, making currency is trivial in the game when you can clear fast. I've made about 70ex this league so far, and I'm saving up for a headhunter again because, fuck man, this build I run now with a HH is going to be nutty as FUCK.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Maybe I'm just not as willing to grind as I should be.

I can clear a t13 map in maybe 5 minutes? But the loot is always meh.

I've gotten like 2 good drops this league. Both were about 1ex. The rest of it came from aggregate of farming, and 20$ I threw at some RMT.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don’t think anything can beat flipping and gaming the market tho. If you find the right item and are ahead of the curve. Plug in the right criteria, buy up items, resell with the right crafted affixes, make easily 2-3x returns. I just can’t get myself to care enuf to really push this because it’s not exactly engaging gameplay but I make a few ex every league just doing this in an extremely lazy way just whenever I feel like or wanna take a few mins break between map grinds

Xevy

Log Wizard
I just play the game. I then get drops and sell the good ones. I'm usually floating at anywhere between 3-30 ex and a good several hundred chaos. If you build correctly and do your ATLAS right the money just comes in. Only way you lose it is extremely bad RNG or extremely bad decisions (like everyone trying to craft god-tiers). The BEST way to make money and crafting mats, fossils especially, is delve. Just load up on Sulphite, go to lvl 68 monster delves, and go until you run out. Break every wall. Do every currency node. You'll be makign 10-20 raw chaos an hour not to mention a good number of fossils and resos for your crafting needs. Deeper delves are better exp, but the sulphite costs are still pretty steep at several hundred per journey compared to the 25ish it takes at lvl 68.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
While I don't do this, making currency is trivial in the game when you can clear fast. I've made about 70ex this league so far, and I'm saving up for a headhunter again because, fuck man, this build I run now with a HH is going to be nutty as FUCK.

It's the chaos recipe but for exalt orbs is all, nothing complicated. Its on the Wiki - Exalted Orb

Key part -

Exalted Orbs can also be obtained by combining 20
16px-Exalted_Shard_inventory_icon.png
Exalted Shards. A full set of rare Shaper items or a full set of rare Elder items can be vendored for 2
Exalted Shards, or 4
Exalted Shards if all of the items are unidentified.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Out of curiosity, why did you go with Carcass Jack instead of an Inpulsa if clearing fast is the goal?

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So bank and collect shaper items for shards. I rarely get a full set on a run.

I’ve actually been averaging about 15c an hour lately. Just only playing about 2 hours every other day due to baby and shit.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The issue, which is the same issue the regular chaos/regal recipe had before incursion/delve, is finding shaper/elder amulets, rings, and belts. I've got tons shaper and elder items except for those slots.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea I've got two tabs full of shaper/elder recipe fodder just waiting on amulets to drop. But even if they do drop, aren't decent ilvl shaper/elder amulets just more valuable than the recipe turn in is gonna be? I know decent base rings are like 30c just as a crafting base. I guess with the price of exalts what it is maybe it's still worth it?

I've got a fenumus lair beast portal waiting if anyone else wants in. Probably gonna do it tonight once my internet stops dropping packets.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Yea I've got two tabs full of shaper/elder recipe fodder just waiting on amulets to drop. But even if they do drop, aren't decent ilvl shaper/elder amulets just more valuable than the recipe turn in is gonna be? I know decent base rings are like 30c just as a crafting base. I guess with the price of exalts what it is maybe it's still worth it?

I've got a fenumus lair beast portal waiting if anyone else wants in. Probably gonna do it tonight once my internet stops dropping packets.
YES PLEASE

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

PoE trade says rings and amulets still 1-2c, you sure you were searching right?

http://poe.trade/search/asirekiwikogan

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
He said "decent base rings". If you're just looking for two-stone elders its starting at 55c for an ilvl 84. Shaper ones, however, are about 5c for a two-stone base.

Its for exalted recipe not for use, not sure why if youre short for recipe you wouldnt buy one of the thousands of elder / shaper jewelry at 1c us what i mean.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
PoE trade says rings and amulets still 1-2c, you sure you were searching right?

search results

Yea I shoulda specified better - any like ilvl 83+ two-stone elder ring is like minimum 50c right now due to warlords mark spam and multimod crafting.

Shaper rings I agree are significantly cheaper and probably generally fine to feed in to the vendor recipe.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Who knows about physical swords? I had this thing drop this way and it looks good enough to compete with those multimod foils everyone was making, but I don't know how big of a knock it is to be on this base vs a foil?

sword.PNG

Last edited: