Path of Exile

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've been busted all the way down to t9 maps now. Its gotten to the point that Im chiseling, alching and putting fragments in every shitty t9 map I get and nothing is dropping. My atlas bonus is 130 or so and isn't going up any time soon with this kind of luck. Combined with the fact that noting worth a shit drops in these low tiers and I'm wondering whats the point. Buy higher tier maps off trade just to run them? At some point I either need some drops or at least the maps to sustain themselves or I'll be pretty much done, currency is just going to be flowing out and I need it coming in, all my upgrades cost exalts.
Go Delving for fun and profit (and maps).

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Should be able to buy bulk of t15 / t16 maps, and over the aggregate it should sustain. If you dont have the bulk, and get a bad streak, your gonna burn out.

So . . .

Whats a good botting program for PoE? Too addicted to this shit now, and need a stable long term massive inflow of currency. Found a couple, but they all seemed sketchy as fuck.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Alright boys, I broke my dick today and have 2 weeks of a catheter so maximum poopsock powers are activated. How long is the push to 100? Or should I just try and powerfarm maximum scheckles?

• 4WTF
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 4 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Grind to like 98, while buying breachstones and putting It that Fled into research to upgrade them to "pure" (rank 3).

At some high lvl when your eyes are buring out of your head, start buring your breachstones for monster exp.

Or if you has the sheckles, just pay 20-30c per run for Esh / Uul / Chayla, and smash exp.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I would but I’m in standard and it seems I’m probably the only one here who is.

You probably hit a bad rng spot, its happened to me before where you seem to get stuck at a tier for a bit longer then you think you should. Are you maximizing how often you run Delve/Incursions? Once you get deep enough in delve a good city spawn should give you a ton of T11+ maps

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I’ve neglected delve some. What depth would that happen? I think I’m around 90. Monster level 72. So probably need to push that to monster level 80 at least.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
You probably hit a bad rng spot, its happened to me before where you seem to get stuck at a tier for a bit longer then you think you should. Are you maximizing how often you run Delve/Incursions? Once you get deep enough in delve a good city spawn should give you a ton of T11+ maps

I messed around in delves and didn’t care for it much but I’ll just have to start doing it. I’ve done some labs but the helm enchant rng is shit and it’s just an annoying place overall and I’ll probably make a Jugg next that can ignore traps to use all the offerings I’ve got sitting in stash. I was pushing to at least get a shaper kill under the belt and it was smooth into t14 and all of the sudden I hit the wall of no more maps. I run the incursions when they pop but I’ve ignored the temple the last few times it came up. I’ve done several of them and it seemed like it’s really no better than maps loot wise for time invested. I’ve been able to complete temples since I can pretty reliably clear the incursion and use the stones but it’s probably like everything else where rewards will show up over time and not on the 4th temple run ever.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
How deep are you in delve? It starts off slow but really picks up when you get to 150+ depth, and the rewards are good enough to the point you'll start jones'ing for more sulphite. And running temple is great simply because it gives maps without having to use any. I wouldn't worry about running labs, thats only good if you make a dedicated jugg farmer.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
I’m not deep in delve at all. I ran through the full sulphite bar like maybe 3 or 4 times. I started the game right around the time betrayal launched so most of my time early
on was spent just running around learning basic stuff and figuring out the atlas and all that so things like delve got back burnered while I got a handle on the core gameplay. It was strange to be progressing the entire time and then for the past three nights start regressing, hard. I’ll push delve and see what comes of that. I have a shitload of 8 and 9t maps that I can blitz to find sulphite in when I run out.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
What is the point of the temple? I usually do *most* of it, but have never completed it.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What is the point of the temple? I usually do *most* of it, but have never completed it.
The point is to trust in RNG to give you the chance to upgrade certain rooms to rank 3, which can be very rewarding. Other than that, nothing (imo). I'm not that far into Delve, 75-80 range, but it has been the best source of currency by far, and maps are starting to drop more often. I ran into an Abyssal city area with 4 nodes, was great. I think I got 9 maps of various tiers (whites/yellows) and quite a bit of currency. Sadly, my 12k sulphite storage isn't much at all, and I am disappointed that you never come across sulphite nodes in the Mine at all. Odd.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The point is to trust in RNG to give you the chance to upgrade certain rooms to rank 3, which can be very rewarding. Other than that, nothing (imo). I'm not that far into Delve, 75-80 range, but it has been the best source of currency by far, and maps are starting to drop more often. I ran into an Abyssal city area with 4 nodes, was great. I think I got 9 maps of various tiers (whites/yellows) and quite a bit of currency. Sadly, my 12k sulphite storage isn't much at all, and I am disappointed that you never come across sulphite nodes in the Mine at all. Odd.
How is that odd?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
How is that odd?

Odd from a "in reality it should be there", not from a game mechanics point of view.

I've never really looked into the incursions, I just go in and blow everything up, check loot and move on. Will have to look into those eventually.

So finding a PoE bot is harder than I thought, apparently there were a few, now they are private etc or detectable so . . . sad face.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Deathwing Deathwing

Is sextant blocking not in game anymore? I am trying to refamiliarize myself with it, and it wont let me put more than 1 sextant on the map at all.

Nm, looks like its roadblocked by a fucking achievement, was it this way 2 years ago? Dont remember there being a barrier to entry on using sextants.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Alright boys, I broke my dick today and have 2 weeks of a catheter so maximum poopsock powers are activated. How long is the push to 100? Or should I just try and powerfarm maximum scheckles?

If you want a free 100 you can AFK basically in breachstones, my brothers highest toon before Betrayal was 92 and he has 5 toons at 100 now lol. They will for sure take it out of the game so id take advantage, once its gone youll have to actually play again to 100.