Path of Exile

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So I forget which act the music I’m about to talk about is in, but it’s the town music and it just has this awesome rift. It’s a darker town i think. I’m on baby duty right now or I’d log in and look.

I need to figure out which hideout has it if any. I need something with a good mysterious sound because my desert hideout is annoying me now.

It's definitely Act 2 town. One of the best in the game.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Yeah they need to add a hideout decoration or something that allows you to change the music.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Finished the story for the first time, woo. I guess I just start running maps now?

Also how do I list/sell stuff on like PoE trade and what not?

Also also do I want to be full clearing maps (or close to it) or just get to the boss and get out?

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I really fucking hate the Hydra boss. And it seems like it'd be super easy, but it feels like a cluster every time i go.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Go here, this is the official trade site. Or PoE trade it doesn't matter. Trade - Path of Exile

find what you want, click tontact and it will copy to your clipboard or put up a message for you to copy to your clipboard. In game send whisper with paste and it will send the message to that person. If they aren't afk they will send a party invite, join party, right click their picture, go to hideout. When at hideout they will starr trade, hit accept, they will stick it in trade window. Put what you're trading, and hover over what you are getting and hit OK/accept or whatever it is. That's it, now you can go back to your hideout or wherever using the waypoint. You're done. Remember it won't let you finish trading till you hover over what you are getting, it will do the same for them.

Searching for stuff fill out the part where you list your lvl and str/dex/int as max so you don't buy something you can't use yet.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Go here, this is the official trade site. Or PoE trade it doesn't matter. Trade - Path of Exile

find what you want, click tontact and it will copy to your clipboard or put up a message for you to copy to your clipboard. In game send whisper with paste and it will send the message to that person. If they aren't afk they will send a party invite, join party, right click their picture, go to hideout. When at hideout they will starr trade, hit accept, they will stick it in trade window. Put what you're trading, and hover over what you are getting and hit OK/accept or whatever it is. That's it, now you can go back to your hideout or wherever using the waypoint. You're done. Remember it won't let you finish trading till you hover over what you are getting, it will do the same for them.

Searching for stuff fill out the part where you list your lvl and str/dex/int as max so you don't buy something you can't use yet.

Yeah I've been using the sites to buy shit, but how do I sell stuff?

Borzak

Have a premium tab, right click on the tab, set to public or some such. Once you've done that, right click the item you want to sell once it's in the tab. You'll know you have it set right when you can right click items in the tab to set the price, you don't get that till it's set to public.

Set the price, wait for someone to see it and message you wanting to buy it. Invite them to party, Get item ready, when they show up start trade. Hover over their item and hit accept. Done.

Edit - looked, premium tab right click on header and select "public". On the pulldown I normally select price each item individually. Hit save. Then you can right click on the items you put in that tab to set price.

On maps it depends. If you just want credit to get the atlas bonus just kill the boss. If you still need currency and such kill the other stuff. I normally go till it's something out of the way down to <50 mobs left in map. I'm not running back to the start of the map to find 3 mobs or such. Just depends on how you want to run them and how much time.

On maps to get the atlas bonus low lvl maps 5 and below need to be magic and kill the boss. So roll magic onto the map. For 6-10 tier maps you need to makem rare. For 11 and up they need to be rare then corrupted to get the bonus. Also pushing the tab key while mapping will show how many mobs left on the map. In game you'll get a little pop up saying Map XX completed the first time you run it. Open the atlas G and see the icons of the different stuff for masters you can run, zana and such.

I'm in game on/off odd hours if you have any questions, either whisper me and I'll hear it or in guild chat. BuggedEyesForCongress is the name.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

I should log in to look something up more often. Ran 1 map. Got abyssal depths. Got 2 abyssal socket tombfist. Haven't looked at prices but trade macro says 10ex. So we'll see.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I made a thing. It was almost exactly what I wanted with the 4 fossils I used with one attempt. CoC Barrage inc!

unknown.png

• 1Like

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On the point of selling, I have a bunch of stuff left over that hasn't sold at 1 alch for over a week. Any point in hanging on to it or should I just vendor it all? Selling it at 1 transmute doesn't seem worth my time.

Borzak

This late in the league selling stuff for 1 alch or teransmute is going to be hard to do I imagine. If you start running maps you can do the chaos recipe for chaos. One rare of a certain minimum lvl of each slot for a chaos. Like 2 weapons or a 2 handed weapon, gloves, boots, chest, helmet and belt.

Start of next league you can price stuff low like that. Participation this late in the league kind of drops off. In the first half of the league guild chat will have 30+ in it as well compared to a couple now. I didn't start till the first half of the league was over is the reason I'm still in it.

Path of Exile Chaos Orbs Recipe - poecurrencybuy.com

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
I really fucking hate the Hydra boss. And it seems like it'd be super easy, but it feels like a cluster every time i go.

I’ll get shit for admitting it but Minotaur rapes me. I get caught by that fucking burrow every time. Then I’ll move in to stop it and the rocks get me. I need to just buy a bunch of maze maps and run them to get the rhythm of the fight down. I thought hydra and chimera would be the pains in the ass but I had no troubles there.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I’ll get shit for admitting it but Minotaur rapes me. I get caught by that fucking burrow every time. Then I’ll move in to stop it and the rocks get me. I need to just buy a bunch of maze maps and run them to get the rhythm of the fight down. I thought hydra and chimera would be the pains in the ass but I had no troubles there.

I’ll die every once in a while on him in a perfect storm. But Hydra has my number. Gonna try shaper a few times this weekend.

On ranger it was that fucking king of the Forest dude that cums out wolves or shit. He’s in two red maps. Eventually I started skipping that boss.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Finished the story for the first time, woo. I guess I just start running maps now?

Also how do I list/sell stuff on like PoE trade and what not?

Also also do I want to be full clearing maps (or close to it) or just get to the boss and get out?

You want to full clear maps. Bosses depends on how long the boss takes to kill or if he's rippy for your level/build. I generally kill all bosses early on though since they have a high % chance of dropping maps which is nice for filling out your atlas without having to trade for maps.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
On the point of selling, I have a bunch of stuff left over that hasn't sold at 1 alch for over a week. Any point in hanging on to it or should I just vendor it all? Selling it at 1 transmute doesn't seem worth my time.
Unless you have a trade bot, most people get rid of their 1c tab a few weeks into the league. Most people won't leave maps for 1 alch such that if I'm buying some twink gear, I'll put the minimum price to 1c just save myself the headache.

Borzak

Any tips for SSF? I'm not a fan of tradint. Thought I might try it next league, but not a big crafter either which really limits as well. Anyway, any tips?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
SSF is fun, I throw it in once in awhile but its not something to do every league unless you're one of those ethical purists. Start practicing crafting stuff now and catch up on all the Vendor recipes. Also, research a build that doesn't require too many hard to get items like chase uniques etc.

Borzak

I got a new beast recipe. Create and imprint from a magic item. What is it and what does it do. I skipped beast league. I googled it and the only thing that came up was people asking how it worked and hoped GGG enabled it later on.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Let's you save the state of an item in case the regal/annul goes bad. Much cheaper than the 2k+ alterations it will take to achieve the 2 T2+ affixes you want again.