Path of Exile

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I’ll get shit for admitting it but Minotaur rapes me. I get caught by that fucking burrow every time. Then I’ll move in to stop it and the rocks get me. I need to just buy a bunch of maze maps and run them to get the rhythm of the fight down. I thought hydra and chimera would be the pains in the ass but I had no troubles there.

Do it like a boss and face tank that shit. He can't burrow if you're in his face.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Been a while since I played a league this late. Fuck is it hard finding upgrades. Just wanted to see how a character would do into a bit of challenging content for next league. Oh well, not worth the effort at this point.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Blade Vortex is a great start imo. Even with little supports it mows through stuff. It really takes off once you can invest in a little duration or aoe size.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
No legs on this league for me. Not that there isn’t a lot to do, I mean I still haven’t even found a delve boss or gotten a good tier 3 room in incursion. But it’s at the point where I’m ready to get hyped for the new league/figure out next builds. Betrayal mechanics just didn’t have any lasting power for me

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
No legs on this league for me. Not that there isn’t a lot to do, I mean I still haven’t even found a delve boss or gotten a good tier 3 room in incursion. But it’s at the point where I’m ready to get hyped for the new league/figure out next builds. Betrayal mechanics just didn’t have any lasting power for me

When I actively farmed Betrayal it was amazing; might be the fastest cash farm I've seen in the game. As a random mechanic outside of the league, it's going to be worthless with how much RNG is involved. As for your delve, I had shit for bosses until I hit the 400+, now I'm getting a ton of bosses--I had two Architech's, two Liches, and an Aul all on the same screen.

• 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You can low level farm delve the same way you can low level farm betrayal too, and the returns are around the same. Depending on how or if they implement betrayal, delve will probably be better.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
They really should have left Delve like it was; resonators and fossils behind walls just makes it more of a pain to farm efficiently.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
I wish I could get into delves. Somehow feels like a chore even though it’s really no different than anything else in the game. Probably too many failed expectations dynamiting walls to find yet another fucking lost armor crate. That and the lame ass mobs standing juuuuust outside of flare radius.

• 1Solidarity

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
First shaper kill. Sitting on about 5ex now. Might see if I can wrap up my ranger and grab her a good imperial bow to round out her build and get her beyond t14 maps. Also my understanding is that red elder is easier than shaper so I’m going to do him and maybe try Uber atziri.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Re: map grinding, do I just do the highest tiers I can complete in a quick manner? What else can i do when i get tired of grinding maps for a bit?

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Collect sulphite go delve. Do your incursions and temple. Do map objectives and work towards the + sextant quests (red elder / uber elder)

Brikker

Trump's Staff
It'd probably be a bigger deal if Korrupt Korrupt hadnt given me 30ex to start the league :D

Can pimp my MS jugg out more when I get him higher now!

dizzie

Triggered Happy
So I hit 600 in the delve, actually at 710 now. Just upgraded some gear and added a shitload more attack speed to my build - I cannot be behind the crawler now, I have to be ahead killing the stuff as it appears on the screen or i'm dead, and forget city nodes, so i'm stopping. On a good note, any map mods are a breeze in comparison. Been wild and i've wanted to chuck my computer in the bin at points.

I started buying scarabs at 80 and went straight down to around 550 then some mods were becoming pretty intense so had to move sideways sometimes.

I don't know how many scarabs i've actually used but I had around 4ex when i started to just Delve and T16 to fill up bar, no other maps. I ended up with 24ex, 3k chaos after selling all the shit (fossils and drops, no maps). Had 3 void batterys alone past 600 and some other high end drops.

Been great.

Also I met some guy who crafts so he takes all my fossils which has really helped as I dont' have to stand around dealing with people trading which is a pita.

Edit: I also bought all my gems nearly at level 21 as none of mine corrupted well this league, and that really really helped with my dps i think.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Curious how to solve this conundrum in my build. I'm a jugg and using tectonic slam, which likes endurance charges, but I can also fit in the Soul of Arakaali and Immortal Call cheese. I'm not sure if I should use IC at all, and if so, which level.