Path of Exile

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Another Lich this morning. I think I have gotten more Lich fights than I did during the entire abyss league, or so it seems. Not as many abyss depth running maps but more Lich's from thos depths. Another tombfist, sadly not 2 abyss sockets lol. Sold the other for 9.5ex.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
I got a new beast recipe. Create and imprint from a magic item. What is it and what does it do. I skipped beast league. I googled it and the only thing that came up was people asking how it worked and hoped GGG enabled it later on.

The beast is worth 100c

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
I’ll die every once in a while on him in a perfect storm. But Hydra has my number. Gonna try shaper a few times this weekend.

On ranger it was that fucking king of the Forest dude that cums out wolves or shit. He’s in two red maps. Eventually I started skipping that boss.

Lol. That boss can eat a dick.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You just need some practice. Dogding Hydra balls/attacks or Mino burrows will become second nature eventually.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Unless you have a trade bot, most people get rid of their 1c tab a few weeks into the league. Most people won't leave maps for 1 alch such that if I'm buying some twink gear, I'll put the minimum price to 1c just save myself the headache.

Ok it's mostly uniques that I've found, sold a bunch but the leftovers I'm going to just vendor then, thanks.

How does it work with the league ends? Should I sell good stuff now? The only thing I have that seems to be worth anything is a tabula that I corrupted to have +1 to all sockets.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
It goes to standard in remove only tabs. So you can remove it on standard. But you can't accumulate a lot of usable tabs. You'll wind up with a bunch of remove only tabs on standard eventually. So you can't add to that tab and have a bunch of tabs, only remove stuff.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ok it's mostly uniques that I've found, sold a bunch but the leftovers I'm going to just vendor then, thanks.

How does it work with the league ends? Should I sell good stuff now? The only thing I have that seems to be worth anything is a tabula that I corrupted to have +1 to all sockets.

Depends on if you ever plan on doing anything in standard, and what that something will be. If you want pure currency, try to sell your good stuff now because it'll be worth shit in standard. If you want decent gear to dick around with in standard, just keep all your stuff and let it roll over into standard.

• 1Like

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
FFS, I thought I created something new; a crit based low life occultist storm brand character using fenumus' gloves and boots; 9.4k es with over 1.5m shaper dps(~2m with cooldowns) on a fairly modest budget. Plenty of room to min/max. Then I find one other person already using almost the exact concept--granted, their build has an Unnatural Instincts worth more than everything I'm using combined.

Pastebin

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Every build I've tried with Unnatural Instinct, it ends up only being worth 3 passives. Definitely not a requirement.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Every build I've tried with Unnatural Instinct, it ends up only being worth 3 passives. Definitely not a requirement.

If I was to use one it would provide ~200k dps per brand according to PoB. Not a requirement, but well worth the investment later on. Overall, I'm pretty happy even with it not being quite original.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I love spending like 2-3c on an item and then 20c on the chromatics to colour it's sockets lol.

• 1Solidarity

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
You just need some practice. Dogding Hydra balls/attacks or Mino burrows will become second nature eventually.

It’s always been the answer to all boss fights I’ve done. Mino thus far has been the hardest for me to get in tune with. Probably has to do with the cramped space. Almost every other boss can be circled which helps a lot in getting used to the fight. I also tend to fall in love with mashing the attack key at times, especially after too many attack once, move sequences. Just die already ffs.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Brikker Brikker The AutoHotKey PoE Trade Macro is very nice for pricing items while in game. It lets you hover over an item and CTRL+D to see exact pricing if it's something like a Unique, or estimated pricing based on rolls for Rare items.

Yup, I've been using that since I started playing, I just didnt know how to sell shit :p

Got it all setup now and sold some stuff already. At this point I'm trying other classes/builds so I can learn more + find something to start next league with (when it launches instead of halfway through like this time).

Leveling a molten strike jugg atm, I like the idea of something super tanky. My quill rain pathfinder is fun but squishy/low resist.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I played a Molten Strike Jugg at the end of Delve league and it was really fun.

That's the exact guide I've been following. I might actually go with Arc Witch (depending on patch notes/new guides) for next league though; I started with it but only took it to 50 before swapping to ranger. It seemed really fun and great for a league starter/no items. Arc was very satisfying to kill/clear with.

Next league is sometime in March?

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah. The announcement should be next week on the 14th.

Arc Trap was my league start. Great skill for small investment and a league opener.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I’m debating doing the triple herald blade vortex next league to start then maybe molten strike jugg. Hard to beat arc anything for starter though.