Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Perhaps at the risk of not understanding your analogy, I'm still going to say no. You cast it, blades whirl around you for a short duration. Repeat and sustain for a fucking annoying skill that has somehow endeared itself to significant part of the player base.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's not that bad if you invest in increased duration, and with my version, stuff was frozen anyway, so stopping wasn't as much of an issue.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
So duration skill like winter orb? and you can run with it like Winter orb and it just whurls blades or something?

I'm not sure it wouldl work for me. I don't like duration skills very much.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
How about Vortex? That's a good skill with the new occultist stuff and the new hatred changes seem to be a buff for it as well.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
How about Vortex? That's a good skill with the new occultist stuff and the new hatred changes seem to be a buff for it as well.

Yes it is, I dunno though past 600 as it's gets a bit rippy and you can't really stop to cast it sometimes. Definitely nice though, curerntly farming with at 550 no sweat and you can do all city nodes with it - underrated..

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
BV was OK once I got some sustain to it. Not like I needed 10 stacks going to kill stuff while mapping most of the stuff.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Frozen's really good in delve, got a pob?

First iteration was life based inquisitor to take advantage of crit penetration, I'd probably rebuild it as an occultist with the latest round of occultists buffs. I threw this together real quick. Still needs a lot of optimization.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
dizzie dizzie did you check out that deep delve BV build tbXie uses that I posted? 3k depth, but I suspect some of the mechanics will be nerfed with the next league.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Forum - Development Manifesto - Betrayal as a Core Game Mechanic - Path of Exile

Breachstones nerfed, as expected. Don't really care one way or the other. Actually, I do care a little bit. They made finding regular breaches fun again because there was tangible and expected profit to be made. I regularly paid for the Zana mod because the profit was reliable. Now breaches will go back to meh.

Scarabs, the good ones at least, have been seemingly gutted.

They didn't really fix the Mastermind fight. I still don't see a reason to do it.

People are going to be pissed about some veiled mods moving to shaper/elder mods. That's a huge kick in the nuts.

Last edited:

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah. The totem going shaper is pissy. But may make it easier to get frankly.
Yeah I mean, on one hand it means you won't be able to get it as early, but on the other hand, it probably means it'll be more common 1week+ into the expansion since a lot of people do shaper stuff but I can see a bunch of people skipping part of the new betrayal stuff. Also makes shaper better to run which is important with all the powercreep everywhere, want to keep that old content relevant by adding "new" good stuff to it.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
First iteration was life based inquisitor to take advantage of crit penetration, I'd probably rebuild it as an occultist with the latest round of occultists buffs. I threw this together real quick. Still needs a lot of optimization.

Looks nice, checks alot of boxes for me. I sorta done the same thing but did whispers of doom rather than path of the savant. i was forced into light of divinity area as resistances are mofo, I wanted to go skittering runes - needs must tho.

it's really similar to what i'm playing on occultist. I took void beacon and frigid wake, cause delve. Rather than forbidden power.

it's tanky, super tanky..

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am so HAPPY, so fucking hyped for this league.

1550802792655.png

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Man, those Betrayal changes sound like shit. It just sounds like they took all the good rewards and nerfed the shit out of them. Now we just have the tedious bullshit of the encounters without any of the rewards. It is literally the worst possible change to them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

dizzie

Triggered Happy
People who say those last points don't matter..

Sorry, 5 more points for most builds is stats you don't have to worry about on rings etc or at the least a jewel socket.

The points always matter and that's a fact. I'd love to be 100. It aint happening anytime soon but those last points are the holy grail..

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People who say those last points don't matter..

Sorry, 5 more points for most builds is stats you don't have to worry about on rings etc or at the least a jewel socket.

The points always matter and that's a fact. I'd love to be 100. It aint happening anytime soon but those last points are the holy grail..

Most people setup their build so the last points are jewel slots. The jewel slot is seriously better then most major nodes. Like you said you can round of resists, pump out multi for super scaling and so and so forth. However I think those points should be coveted and hard to get. I'm glad they nerfed the shit out of breachstones. Shit felt cheesy.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
They're still cheesy, just less so. There is absolutely no risk to running pure breachstones, that's the real issue that's not being addressed.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user