Path of Exile

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Patch notes pending, I’m going arc to start. But I’d love to try a high life leech/sustain build. Was thinking MS. Any other suggestions? I want to be tanky. Champ DS?

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Space Delve board game league. Definitely digging the visuals and music. Eager to use spells. Sad no love for 2h this league. Maybe next one. Curious if this Cavas guy is part of the big main storyline they are planning or just some side NPC. Very happy about enchants not taking the implicit slot...but helm enchants still need fixing cause it's getting a bit ridiculous with the amount of enchants there are.

Where have I seen that sunspire portal before? Hmmm...better take me to Anor Londo!

View attachment 195272

I would not be surprised, considering both supporter packs from last league turn out to fit the designs of Synthesis. Really seems like the supporter pack schedule is one league ahead, since these two do not share that Protoss look with the upcoming league. Next league after that is PoE: Dark Souls - making Hardcore great again.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Guess I'll have to make an effort to learn a little about crafting. Next league looks like it's heavy into crafting.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I hope these new supports add more variety back to the gem system, the last couple years have only been "How can we make another more multiplier gem?"

Borzak

Got beachhead map. Worth running or just sell for 90c?

Also got the patch today and a good bit of my stuff lost it's description on english and now have text in the same font/writing of stuff you get in the syndicate that has to be unveiled, but it's not syndicate stuff.

Also can't belive people are still buying stuff this late. Got 3 Tabulas yesterday morning and all 3 sold in minutes for 20c each. Odd this late.

Last edited:

Borzak

This morning reddit was on a kick. If you socket a gem like arc in boots lightning should shoot out of your toes lol.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
These guys have some deep mechanic understanding of the game--made me feel fairly noobish. Rampage snapshots?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
1550704740227.png

So can you synthesize non-base items (ie: jewels) or will jewels with bases now drop? The powercreep in this patch is going to be pretty serious. Also want to know where that double corrupted unique div card drops from.

• 1Like

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
just curious does anyone rmt off their stuff once it moves to standard? i dont play there at all and must have atleast 200ex plus some pricey items.

also, new auras

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Saturday Mar 9th night I have a cub scout thing all night with the kid, but other than that, 24/7 poe.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Anyone playing at launch want to slam through the acts in a group? Also, why does this have to launch only a week before the next eq tlp? sad times.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Anyone playing at launch want to slam through the acts in a group? Also, why does this have to launch only a week before the next eq tlp? sad times.

That is a real killer. Don't have interest in two weekends of intense grinding.

Prolly going to skip this for TLP release. There will always be the next league

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
tenor.gif

edit: I can't post the gif and not the still image wtf. I hate my life.

1550717036340.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Which one of you faggots took MrWilsonIDontFeelSoGood? Thought I had a good one.

Every Thanos or Protos combination has been taken.

• 1Worf

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Patch notes pending, I’m going arc to start. But I’d love to try a high life leech/sustain build. Was thinking MS. Any other suggestions? I want to be tanky. Champ DS?
I'd do Herald of Agony Jugg, no skill gets the DPS HoA does for basically 0 investment in damage. You can get a half million DPS out of it with a 5 link and only the minion wheel in the top left, all other points can be spent on life/defense.