Path of Exile

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I've only gotten forts so far, I swear there's a lot more adds spawning than back in betrayal, kill a group of them, 3 more groups instantly spawn. Theres so much shit I can't usually see the damn Syndicate named, and can only tell they nearby when my health suddenly spikes low. If it was something not forced, I wouldn't dislike it, and consider it another challenge to work on when I'm ready. I can't wait to rage at interventions 1 shotting me again.

I don't understand why it went core, I had the impression most players disliked the syndicate stuff.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone know how people list say 10 of said item in exchange for whateve?. As far as i can tell i can only list stuff individually. Some stuff just isnt worth listing as singles.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Saved every single city node on my way down in Delve, the mobs are now 83 and i've got 10 or more cities to kill with a few nodes in each. Was waiting to open up the atlas before i farm them and i've nearly completed it the atlas now..

Then on Saturday i'm gonna sell all the maps when people are playing as it's the weekend.

/plan (probably not a very good one).

Anyone know how people list say 10 of said item in exchange for whateve?. As far as i can tell i can only list stuff individually. Some stuff just isnt worth listing as singles.

Right click on a stack and you can price it.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
It went core because they invested a ton of money into the voice acting. Which you can't enjoy because 3-4 of the fuckers are talking over each other like it's a noisy bar. That said, it's the sunk cost fallacy. Their inability to even RESPOND WITH WORDS to the terrible situation that is current Betrayal is just astounding.

I can't enjoy the voice acting in Synthesis too because I'm too busy determining the fragment's layout.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Saved every single city node on my way down in Delve, the mobs are now 83 and i've got 10 or more cities to kill with a few nodes in each. Was waiting to open up the atlas before i farm them and i've nearly completed it the atlas now..

Then on Saturday i'm gonna sell all the maps when people are playing as it's the weekend.

/plan (probably not a very good one).

Right click on a stack and you can price it.

Oh, makes sense. Now they just need to make stacking fossils and resonators :D, alltough at that point i wouldnt need to sell them.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
It went core because they invested a ton of money into the voice acting. Which you can't enjoy because 3-4 of the fuckers are talking over each other like it's a noisy bar. That said, it's the sunk cost fallacy. Their inability to even RESPOND WITH WORDS to the terrible situation that is current Betrayal is just astounding.

I can't enjoy the voice acting in Synthesis too because I'm too busy determining the fragment's layout.

The only part I don't get is why safehouse/mastermind intel is SO BAD. The veiled mods aren't even a big deal given how many of them memory nodes will shit out, but jesus unlocking a safehouse is a joke right now. I've had exactly one safehouse so far at level 90, so at the current rate I'll literally never see a mastermind fight this league? Come on now, that's just ridiculous. And I can never reroll because that resets all the progress you made, so huzzah.

• 1Solidarity

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The only part I don't get is why safehouse/mastermind intel is SO BAD. The veiled mods aren't even a big deal given how many of them memory nodes will shit out, but jesus unlocking a safehouse is a joke right now. I've had exactly one safehouse so far at level 90, so at the current rate I'll literally never see a mastermind fight this league? Come on now, that's just ridiculous. And I can never reroll because that resets all the progress you made, so huzzah.
Because they forgot to tweak those numbers. And forgot to playtest the league. All of that is obvious.

That nobody from GGG has commented on it is frustrating part. Mistakes happen, own up to them. People frequently post bugs on reddit and chris will respond saying they'll get fixed. Anger immediately dealt with.

It's turned reddit into even more of a cesspool. It used to be a fun distraction during work but now 90% of the threads are just aimless bitching. The map sustain faggots are out again.

• 1Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ok. I’ve decided I want to make two items this league.

First, a six link chest. I’m planning to pick up a Vaal Regalia to fossil craft

I have a dumb question though. Is there an advantage to using 3 dense fossils at once for ES stuff? Or using one could roll the max to ES and % increased?

I was considering using a dense and two others to aim for resists. I realize I’ll be blowing a few to get what I want.

The second item is a bow, but I know EXACTLY what to do there. Have a fuckload of money.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Ok. I’ve decided I want to make two items this league.

First, a six link chest. I’m planning to pick up a Vaal Regalia to fossil craft

I have a dumb question though. Is there an advantage to using 3 dense fossils at once for ES stuff? Or using one could roll the max to ES and % increased?

I was considering using a dense and two others to aim for resists. I realize I’ll be blowing a few to get what I want.

The second item is a bow, but I know EXACTLY what to do there. Have a fuckload of money.

You can't use more than one of the same fossil type in a resonator. You increase your chances of getting what you want by "blocking" certain types of rolls from happening using other fossils in the same resonator.

for a high ES vaal you need the base, use perfect fossils on it till you hit 30% quality, then you would craft it with denses. Then when you finish it, use the bench to add more quality.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Holy shit this "fix" patch actually made synthesis worse somehow. When you get a reward node with chests or a modifier, if you click the stabilizer by the chests/modifier it collapses the zone and FUCKING LOCKS YOU TO THAT STABILIZER HOLY SHIT WHY. Don't ever, ever click those mid-map stabilizers - it'll kill your run and you have to portal back to nexus and start over, you can't move to any additional or new nodes from where you are. Just grab the chests/modifier and dive in to the blue shit so it sends you back to the bridge you entered from if you don't wanna be stuck.

At least portals seem to mostly function now?

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Yeah at this point I'm not really putting any thought into the nexus stuff. Just grabbing whatever easy reward nodes I can get and going back to maps/delve. It seems to get the most out of the synthesized items you need top tier rolls on the fractured shit and even then it's still a crapshot if you get anything.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Just like fossils and crafting in general, I let someone else figure this shit out and I'll buy it off them for a premium. I know how to fossil craft yet I'm not going to do it because buying non stacking currency is aids. Buying stacking currency is aids.

What portion of the playerbase has the amount of free time available to enjoy killing monsters and crafting?

• 1Solidarity

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The numbers on synthesizing for god-tier implicits are all pure autism-realm nonsense anyway. 99% of the player base will never interact with that mechanic in any meaningful fashion, so just leave it to the super spergs trying to craft 1000 ES chests and shit.

This league gets a lot more enjoyable if you think of the memory fragments are free extra mobs for your maps and just ignore the rest of the league mechanics entirely.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I just killed a pack of monsters in a map and every one dropped a Vaal Regalia. Like 20 of them. What's that about?

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Holy shit this "fix" patch actually made synthesis worse somehow. When you get a reward node with chests or a modifier, if you click the stabilizer by the chests/modifier it collapses the zone and FUCKING LOCKS YOU TO THAT STABILIZER HOLY SHIT WHY. Don't ever, ever click those mid-map stabilizers - it'll kill your run and you have to portal back to nexus and start over, you can't move to any additional or new nodes from where you are. Just grab the chests/modifier and dive in to the blue shit so it sends you back to the bridge you entered from if you don't wanna be stuck.

At least portals seem to mostly function now?

I learned this the hard way and i was not entertained by that. All these issues are starting to pile up, especially when it takes quite a bit of time, for me atleast, to plan a layout.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
For the change about distant memories, just click whatever it is and then move away without clicking the stabilizer. Eventually get into the blue shit and you'll pop at the entrance, activate the stabilizer there and it'll bring the loot to you and you can just walk out this way.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
so they changed it so I can't run into the blue to go back the way I came after triggering a memory and popping the zone in the middle. fml just assfucked my 10 island goal to grab 5 memories on the first fucking one I get to at the end of the chain (was going to work my way back).

fucking fuck this shit is stupid

• 1Thoughts & Prayers