Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
If you took the time to read his reply chain, he was immediately asked if they adjust map drops each league and his reply was:

So it seems unlikely he would reply in this way on this thread only for no change to be made.
He also said he's not in direct contact with the team. I'd rather specific words than conjecture.

Ok, nevermind. Gotta stop reading this stuff while distracted by my kid.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I just put in 2 city squares and 1 glacier to get 1 courhouse by following this map. I don't know if the ratios matter at all but I did 2 because the city square side looked bigger and I didn't have 2 glaciers to test the inverse. This should help for those trying to fill out the atlas w/o trading as much as they can.

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
This game seriously needs some form of AH. Spent the past hour trying to sell an ex, no one ever responds, really irritating. Main reason I don't put anything up for sale, I'm not gonna drop what I'm doing just to run back to hideout to sell some crap for small change.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I am so confused by the map drops complaints. Everyone complains about them every league. I think if you're SSF it's a little rough for sure, but if you'd just say fuck it, buy all the maps you need, then get gobs of maps in return, sell those maps and EASILY make up what you've spent and then some. I've been selling T6-T10 maps for 1/2/3c each for days now.

I've played this game since forever, and I thought this was just the first time I got bit by the crappy RNG bug with the map drops. I don't generally trade, and at level 86 I have yet to complete a tier beyond 2. I have only had 2 types of T7 maps drop, and 3 of T6. It has been incredibly frustrating, but I am loathe to ever mention it because of the inevitable Git Gud that you always get as a response. I have yet to see the fucking map that Zana is asking for for her quest, which makes it all the worse.

Anyway, nice to hear it may be adjusted a bit. I've never had serious problems filling out the majority of my Atlas ever, until this league. Especially white tiers, they usually fill in in a day or two.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Got my hands on this, I've never seen this unique before.

It works with Toxic Rain+Mirage Archer, oh mah gawd my noob ass is happy right now.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I had that numerous times last league, but it was a type of axe, I forget the name.

Yeah really loving this quiver now, map bosses are melting faster. Not really serious about the mirage archer, it's pointless, but Toxic rain with supports is really nice, instead of firing CA puddles, I'm firing toxic tsunamis lol. I figure it can be handy for generating frenzy, or other useful combos later on.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Never seen this happen before, was just some rando, wasn't even unique and wasn't a prophecy either.
Keepers of the Trove bloodline affix. Every blue mob in this pack will drop the exact same rare. If you're VERY lucky the rare is semi decent and you can sell a bunch, most of the time it's just trash.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
A few leagues ago I had a keeper of the trove pack that dropped 11 rare Phoenix maps. Sometimes its pretty damn awesome.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Has anyone bought a supporter pack this league been able to download a new extended soundtrack? I bought one for Betrayal and downloaded that soundtrack, currently when I use the digital downloads link it just downloads the same soundtrack I got last time (nothing new in the Expansions folder).

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I had 1 Alva encounter that gave me 18 rare Alleway maps yesterday, so i guess i had a keeper of the trove pack in the incursion.

Caliane

Has anyone bought a supporter pack this league been able to download a new extended soundtrack? I bought one for Betrayal and downloaded that soundtrack, currently when I use the digital downloads link it just downloads the same soundtrack I got last time (nothing new in the Expansions folder).
click your name at "logged in as *.*"
manage account, manage applications, redeem key, account transactions, privacy settings, digital downloads

its not there?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
click your name at "logged in as *.*"
manage account, manage applications, redeem key, account transactions, privacy settings, digital downloads

its not there?
Thanks for the effort, but if you re-read what I posted, you should see that I've already downloaded the extended soundtrack that is available to me under digital downloads. The issue is that it is not downloading the updated soundtrack for Synthesis, and I've not seen a way to make it do so.

Caliane

Thanks for the effort, but if you re-read what I posted, you should see that I've already downloaded the extended soundtrack that is available to me under digital downloads. The issue is that it is not downloading the updated soundtrack for Synthesis, and I've not seen a way to make it do so.
yeah, looked closer. Its just named poorly.

Path_of_Exile_Oriath_EST_MP3.zip

open it up.
\Path of Exile (Original Game Soundtrack)
\Extended Soundtrack - ZIP archive

Theres no synthesis folder int he expansions folder..
but, the "original game soundtrack" has all the new core music.

Lioneye's watch, cavern of anger, etc all new.

as far as I can tell, this probably overwrites the old music files for those locations, since the names are just the locations.. you may want to back up the old music first.

This thread says there should be a synthesis folder..

Last edited:

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I don't have Synthesis music either after buying the supporter pack.

What do people usually pair with Storm Brand for single target?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
New league goals: complete atlas without trading and physically(digitally?) fill my map tab. I usually resort to trading(in guild) to fill in holes but I think yesterday's hotfix was a kneejerk. I know, small sample size, but many of my maps run after the hotfix had 5+ maps drop.

It wouldn't surprise me that there's some RNG seed bullshit going on like with Delve and some people had bad map drops because of it.

Also, kinda disturbing that the sausage maker doesn't know how the sausage is made.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
yeah, looked closer. Its just named poorly.

Path_of_Exile_Oriath_EST_MP3.zip

open it up.
\Path of Exile (Original Game Soundtrack)
\Extended Soundtrack - ZIP archive

Theres no synthesis folder int he expansions folder..
but, the "original game soundtrack" has all the new core music.

Lioneye's watch, cavern of anger, etc all new.

as far as I can tell, this probably overwrites the old music files for those locations, since the names are just the locations.. you may want to back up the old music first.

This thread says there should be a synthesis folder..
The proper download should have the Synthesis folder, with 2 tracks inside.

I haven't noticed a difference in map drops, but I still haven't "completed" all the t6 maps yet. I have noticed that there is a distinct difference in drops between "magic" and "rare" map quality. Guessing this why Alchemy orbs are valuable. I remember getting to t11 last league without needing to use "rare" maps, but then again I mostly bought my way up to there.