Path of Exile

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Maybe multiple totems just doesn't work (or is bugged) with wave of conviction? This video is the one I watched and it definitely looks like more than 1 wave out at a time to me.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'm curious how the PS4 version of this is going to be. Are they dumbing/slowing the game way down? Seems like way too many abilities/buttons for a console.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
You can only hotkey a maximum of 8 abilities, perfect for a controller. They might end up with 1 extra ability even as most likely movement will be controlled by one of the thumb sticks whereas in the PC version you have to hotkey click to move.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
You can only hotkey a maximum of 8 abilities, perfect for a controller. They might end up with 1 extra ability even as most likely movement will be controlled by one of the thumb sticks whereas in the PC version you have to hotkey click to move.

8 abilities, 5 flasks...

Also, does anyone play Standard? WTF are you supposed to do with maps? I can't put any maps into the Map tab, it seems to be from multiple leagues ago? I like to dick around on a few old characters on Standard to take a break from my totem league guy. Windripper ranger is a lot of fun.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
ah yeah forgot flasks. they might have to do something cumbersome like holding down a bumper and then thumbstick directional to choose the flask

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Ive been looking for this too.
Does anyone have a trigger socket craft for 1hers?
I seem to have it, unless there's multiple ranks. Trigger a spell on skill for 1H, costs 3c right? If you catch me online I'll do it if you still need.

Also some news about this week's patch:
Good stuff, that should fix Betrayal being stupid as fuck and requiring 4-5hours of grinding leveling areas to get a Mastermind. I do hope the intelligence buff is substantial though since finding Betrayal encounters in maps is really not that common.

They're also unfucking the rare synthesis mobs challenge so that's nice.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
8 abilities, 5 flasks...

Also, does anyone play Standard? WTF are you supposed to do with maps? I can't put any maps into the Map tab, it seems to be from multiple leagues ago? I like to dick around on a few old characters on Standard to take a break from my totem league guy. Windripper ranger is a lot of fun.

Lot of complaints about that right now. I’m fairly sure if you empty the map tab then It will accept the new ones. You can sell them to Zana and the new map you get will be current, or you can run them, new maps will drop inside them. It’s lame to have to manage it if you have a few hundred maps but the current answer seems to be “we’ll look into it. Maybe” I doubt they’re upset about the certain percentage of people who will just buy another tab.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This change:

• Adding the ability to toggle visibility of map modifiers on or off.

Best thing ever.

• 1Solidarity

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Betrayal thing is nice. I'm up to about 120 completion on the atlas and I haven't even gotten a regular safehouse yet

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Betrayal thing is nice. I'm up to about 120 completion on the atlas and I haven't even gotten a regular safehouse yet
Sounds a bit unlucky, or you're not interogating often. I've gotten a fair bit of them. Mind you, I'm still like 30% on mastermind at lvl 94.5, so it's definitely not good, but I've gotten some safehouses at least.

Sucks they didn't fix the crafting shit too though. They need to like, at least double the crafting recipes gains. Especially if they're nerfing quarry farming. Shit is possibly worse than the previous system, the only advantage is you don't have to party with people to do daily rotations anymore, but it takes as long/longer and you're not even guaranteed shit. They should make safehouses give a full rank of a given craft based on the type of safehouse or something like that, so if you want elem penetration on weapon or +1skeleton chest, you do X safehouse and just unlock it right away, instead of hoping you get the right item several times.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got a +4 Bane Shadowstitch I’m selling if anyone is interested.

Glad to read about the changes been fucked with work and it sounds like the nexus mechanic is a mess.

I also have trigger spells craft but gone till fri / sat if anyone needs

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Am I missing something with my Nexus map? Been trying all morning to spawn a boss node, but nope:

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Ill be on possibly tonight and definitely tomorrow night. I'll try and hit one of you up for the enchant; still trying to craft the one i want >.<

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Was going to throw my sac garb into my temple corruption tonight, i'm glad someone on 5055 pointed out shadowstitch last night before I did and got sad. Guess i'll use my sadist instead, is only slightly better than my sac garb so I can just use the sac and lose a little bit of es/eva.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ran a 9 memory expenditure run to a boss and memory mod node. went to the memory mod first got 2 modifiers and ran around killing stuff for a minute while the dark stuff closed in. For some reason i get kicked to login screen and when i log in i dont have the modifiers on my memory "atlas" so i basically got rolled back for over a minute. And i cant go back to get it cause i dont have the memory nodes to drop behind me now and the teleport i opened a few zones back is gone too.

Like wth.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone with 46-50 spell dmg + 4% of non-chaos as chaos? I've only had that veiled mod one time and it wasnt enough to even learn tier 1.