Path of Exile

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Anyone try the PS4 version? Still cant imagine this game with the limits of a controller.
I was just wondering the same thing! I may download it later to try it out.

Anyone know if the console builds are the same as PC or are they behind?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Sounds like it's behind by a patch? Still the same league, just not the update coming on friday for PC.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
May I get a price check for this, please? My one and only uber elder kill this league i plan on and got this.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not sure how popular zealotry is in the current meta, but usually two decent mod watcher eyes go for 6+ ex easy depending on the auras. I'd see how many people are usuing zealotry on poe.ninja.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Bex about fossil/essence crafting fractured items said:
It's still scheduled for this patch but its status is slightly dubious. We're still testing the change and there's a problem with it that might not be fixable in time. We don't want to delay the whole patch over it so it's not in the preview for now.
Edit: After looking into it further this afternoon the team has confirmed it’s not going to make this patch, unfortunately. The good news is that the patch is coming out tomorrow morning NZT rather than Friday. We will try again for next week. Sorry, everyone! :(

So, I think patch will be playable tonight?

Couldn't give a shit less about the crafting issue though. Buying mats for crafting kills the whole deal, I really wish they'd stop pushing that angle. How many fossils are you going to need to hit 300+ ES on your helm? 1? 5? 50? Oops, you ran out of resonators, go haggle some more from 10+ sellers with 1-3 who are all doing shit more important and don't respond. Oops, you hit your target, now you have to resell 80% of your crafting mats.

Stupid fucking system.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
The more important question: why are you using Lavianga's Spirit on a brand character?

It's my 1 mana flask, is there a problem with having that? lol I dunno, with MoM when I get hit sometimes it might drain me of most of my mana, so I like topping it off in a pinch.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Nah, I honestly hadn't considered MoM. Never been a huge fan of pure MoM for that reason. I like EB-MoM a lot though.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are you supposed to wait until after you get monstrous treasure to pop to roll the red sextant? I just ran through all my sextants trying to get this thing to pop and couldn't do it. Kept resealing it and everything. Also can monstrous treasure pop in Guardian maps?

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I didn't remove any other prophecies, had them all full. I remember doing this shit back in incurssion and I could get it at least 50% of the time so I knew I wasn't going to waste the strongbox sextant. But I went through 6 uses on that sextant mod and never got a prophecy to spawn. Funnily enough none of the other prophecies I had spawned either. I was alternating between lava lake and chimera.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Isn't it just bad RNG? It took me 11 maps to proc my Jun master prophecy the other day. It used to be they couldn't pop on the same map if they didn't pop the first time but pretty sure they fixed that so you don't have to seal it everytime, but I was running random shit anyway, just wouldn't work.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Nah, I honestly hadn't considered MoM. Never been a huge fan of pure MoM for that reason. I like EB-MoM a lot though.

Thankfully I don't get hit much, but I kinda just treat it like, well, extra life. Because, well, it is...!

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
So yeah, nexus is a fuck ton better now. Not just mechanics, but its rewarding AF. RIP GCP market.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 users

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Was that a remote currency memory? I haven't done a lot of nexus but all I have seen so far is 'contains x synthesized chests' which is not very appealing.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Was that a remote currency memory? I haven't done a lot of nexus but all I have seen so far is 'contains x synthesized chests' which is not very appealing.

Check my mods, it was the "Synth Rares have a 25% chance to drop quality currency item". The 80% pack size helped too! But I didn't get to clear it before it collapsed on me, so there was even more juicy loot in there.