Path of Exile

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
If anyone's playing Flashback in the guild, would be nice if you could drop Storm Brand and Brand Recall somewhere in the guild stash I'll pick them up later on when I relog, thanks. Low level ones though cause I'm just starting.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'll put something in the guild stash tonight if you still need it then.

Someone did some interesting experimentation with WOrb base mechanics. Worth a read if you're interested in the skill.

And by interested, I mean this is the last chance to play it before they sacrifice it to the melee gods next patch.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
what my game looks like when you're running lab and are 1 room away from finishing. Only happens during lab. About half the time.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 2 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
what my game looks like when you're running lab and are 1 room away from finishing. Only happens during lab. About half the time.

View attachment 207603

Try the using the standalone client as in a fresh installation - shitty that it happens in lab of all places. Reinstalling the game sorted out a metric fuckton of issues I was having this league.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Legit question. What are the other ARPGs?

D3, POE, and Grim Dawn right? Those are the big three IIRC. I have grim dawn but haven’t played yet. However I’m pretty sure it has a weak end game from what I’ve read.

Grim Dawns end game is about farming loot to roll other character/builds. It also has these types of horde modes where you try to advance as far as possible, I think they go up to 200 or so levels. They just added a new one with latest expansion. Its definitely a good game which deserves to be played if you have not already.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
The other thing Lab is good at, ruining your attempt-to-not-die playthrough. Was trying to do that and keep one eye on a toddler, thought I got stuck on a wall cause I couldn't move through a doorway... it was the stupid doors with spikes mashing my brain in :wompwomp:

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Try the using the standalone client as in a fresh installation - shitty that it happens in lab of all places. Reinstalling the game sorted out a metric fuckton of issues I was having this league.

CBA to do it right now. I'll probably reinstall it fresh before the new league.

also in other news: KAOM'S CACHE IS FUCKING BULLSHIT. Who ever designed it must have a real hard-on for ranged. As a melee, that flame totem really rapes you without lube. I mean, seriously.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Prices and gear availability seem pretty fucked in the flashback. Just a simple 1-5c ring with 50% total resistance was around 40c last night.

So I got to maps in 7 total hours and level 71. Realize now I’m usually 75 when I start maps because I smell roses a lot.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
When last night? The market starts drying up around 11PM EST. I was about to buy some CI gear when I remembered what time it was and just went to bed instead.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Animation canceling, no more delay after movement skills, all melee skills have (small) aoe, new defensive options and whatever else, sounds like great stuff. Also cyclone channel, not surprising but good change.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Sounds really good, i've been wanting to play a melee since day 1 but they are so gimped it's not even funny.

New mechanics look decent, by decent i mean not spreaadsheet inducing tabletop bullshit.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Chris sounded quite uninterested, but maybe I was reading into it too much.

What the second guy detailed(Jonathan?) sounds like WAY too much to get done in 13 weeks.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They've been working on melee changes for a while though. And some of that stuff is also probably 4.0 stuff they've been working on(new animations, animation cancelling and so on).

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
They've been working on melee changes for a while though. And some of that stuff is also probably 4.0 stuff they've been working on(new animations, animation cancelling and so on).
I hope so.

Instant movement skills makes me think they'll all have cooldowns.

Those new jewels look quite interesting. That's some serious build-defining potential.