Path of Exile

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Well, multistrike nerfed. It means something for tectonic but I’ll await the theorycrafters figuring out what the final verdict is.

Caliane

Did they confirm, we CAN ani-cancel out of this nerfed multistrike?

edit: oh, derp. literally the next paragraph.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I used the gloves that granted blight and CwC'd soulrend for bosses, bane for everything else

Brikker

Trump's Staff
No idea what to roll! Plus I only have Saturday and Sunday to play every week so I cant devote too much time to researching builds and shit...

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I don't really understand about solstice vigil either, and it's not like everyone's running around in headhunters.

The rarity seems to be fine for both items, they just seem to put items out of reach of people who can't play all the time.

Needless

Toe Sucker
frig i was hoping for some assassin changes, slayer looks fun though i'll probably just start with that.
when do people usually update their poe builds? i'm guessing slayer will see a lot of new builds because of the changes from 2h damage passives to just general passives huh?

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
That’s disappointing. I’ll wait and see what the numbers are. I didn’t really feel soulrend or stormbrand were that OP.

Storm Brand was very OP first league it was introduced. Last league it was weaker but not too much. If it's super weak this go, which it sounds like it is, then it's just not worth it at this point.

I don't get why they keep introducing new things into the game to just 2-3 league later make them worthless.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Did they confirm, we CAN ani-cancel out of this nerfed multistrike?

edit: oh, derp. literally the next paragraph.

Being able to cancel out of multistrike is great and would’ve been a very nice change. Now though, not only has the speed been nerfed to shit ,once you cancel it your damage is garbage since it’s backloaded. A lot depends on how fast it can be performed now. Even with the old “fast” multistrike it was fire off one or two then gtfo of dodge before you got raped. Standing still to fire off slow attacks is a shit playstyle in this game.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Does someone have a good golem build guide? The build has been on the fringes for a while that a lot of the guides suck. I'm not even really looking for a guide, I just want to see how it compares, especially to the other premier and soon to be nerfed HoAg. Every clear I've seen, Occultist HoAg looked just as fast. Which isn't saying much because the stupid minion AI and retardedly short leash(seriously, why is this so short) on HoAg puts a really low ceiling on HoAg's clear potential.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I used storm brand as a support to apply blind for saboteur and even that was OP

I'll be back for the cross platform league whenever that is

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Storm Brand supported by Blind can apply blind status pretty reliably even outside of Saboteur, as long as your cast speed is decent.

I wouldn't call that OP, it's just a nice evolution of support skills.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
i'm thinking totems (not sure what spell maybe FP) are gonna be a pretty easy start, melee gear is going to be rough and weapons... oof

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I am probably just going to do arc totems or something ez to start. SB was the big go to but with the nerf, it's probably going to suck.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Shit looks broken as fuck, what's with the really high flat phys on a skill attacking 3times as fast as normal?
92lqman0je231.jpg