Path of Exile

Caliane

I just realised that the most difficult part of any new league is not finding the new build, it's finding the character name that has not already been taken.
With the lack of proper sorting, and character preview. I took to naming by category a LONG time ago.

CasiaBetrayalconcpath
CasiaBVdelve
Calistastormcall
Calieanecro
Casiasynthflashback
CassandraSynth

yeah, sometimes problems arise when I swap builds.

CalandraArc is totally ball lightning..

Revised system probably should be Name Skill Category League Ascendancy is visible, so not needed.
Calandra Melee Legion. For bladestorm raider. hrm. idk. Melee is so vague. but I might end up cyclone or something..

Similar base names help guildies, etc know its me on alts.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The endurance charge part of that node is not specific to staves. My point is that jugg should be well more flush with End charges than the 35% on skill use for chieftain. So survivability and charged slam rate should be better

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The name I choose is impacted by how long I have to sit int he queue to start. Once GGG changed my name lol.

Borzak

Think someone pointed it out or petitioned it. That and it had Chinese in the name when Tencent got involved. I changed it to ChineseQuality.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The endurance charge part of that node is not specific to staves. My point is that jugg should be well more flush with End charges than the 35% on skill use for chieftain. So survivability and charged slam rate should be better
You're right, it's not. But I don't see a lot of people pathing that way unless they're playing staves. Especially since that node won't sustain on single target and you can socket a support on clear if you really need to.

Chieftan, on average, will stay one of his usage almost all the time, but it will be reliable. Jugg requires getting hit or stunning, will generate more, but unreliably.

For example, on bosses as a jugg, I would switch multistrike for ruthless and still not depend on charges while simulating. Chieftan can go right on using multistrike on bosses.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
You're right, it's not. But I don't see a lot of people pathing that way unless they're playing staves. Especially since that node won't sustain on single target and you can socket a support on clear if you really need to.

Chieftan, on average, will stay one of his usage almost all the time, but it will be reliable. Jugg requires getting hit or stunning, will generate more, but unreliably.

For example, on bosses as a jugg, I would switch multistrike for ruthless and still not depend on charges while simulating. Chieftan can go right on using multistrike on bosses.

I’ve just been following the posts in the tec slam guide that Rake made. Currently he’s gettIng the staff charges in the tree he’s planned so far. It’s mostly for qol. It’s worth being at max charges for a chief and that’s probably the best no maintence way to get them.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

• 2Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
So fucking tempted to roll a melee build...FUUUUCK.

My plans always go to shit in this game.

Borzak

4.5 GB patch. Lot of changes I guess. Getting a late start, just woke up after my 3 hour nap.