Path of Exile

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Guess I am not going to leave the queue . . . rofl

Anyone want to duo / group up for the launch? Is that a thing thats done?

Wanted to get more into group play in Betrayal, but never had the time to reroll / form gorups etc.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>

wtf.gif

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Hopefully the heavens will look favourably on me and i'll find a pair of run speed boots on the beach.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Hopefully the heavens will look favourably on me and i'll find a pair of run speed boots on the beach.

Good luck with that. I'm sure I'll get an exalt drop by end of Act 1. Tho I'm pretty sure that's not possible. Positive thoughts.

Anyone know if Neversink filter is done? He was streaming making it when I went to take a nap.

Edit, yup it's on github now 2 hours ago from the stamp.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How long does it take for the queue's to die down? I haven't gone through acts 4-10 and a new league sounds like a fun time to do it.

Borzak

Normally the queue goes down pretty quick. It's not like one in a game like EQ that takes forever. I think the longest I've waited was 5-10 minutes when I played via steam and couldn't get the patch till the game went live almost.

Borzak

Any guesses to Mathil's cosplay?

I'm guessing he's gonna dress up as a slayer or berserker

I rarely watch twitch much anymore. Went there to see what he does. How does the stream cute_dog attract any audience and keep an audience is my question.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Cutedog is hilarious. He's a natural shitlord. Gameplay is boring though, I think he did 5 or 6 builds last league as Worb to 100

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Cutedog is hilarious. He's a natural shitlord. Gameplay is boring though, I think he did 5 or 6 builds last league as Worb to 100

Yeah, he said something like if he has a build he likes, he'll play it in every ascendency. Who wouldn't like worb last league? lol.

Don't forget you can get a free onslaught gem i think, if you start a scion, from the first gem chest in the first area of the game.