Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
They're both more multipliers, added damage from lacerate won't matter one bit.

I see what you mean now, your comparison is between the two nodes directly relatively to each other. I guess the downside to Blitz is more than people were expecting.

Caliane

Blitz charges murder your crit rate. either need a shit ton MORE crit to compensate, or don't go crit with blitz charges.
jeeze, thats a weird tree. 20 blitz charges giving you -200% crit chance. lead up to it, crit based.

so, we need ice golem, and new crit aura to get a better idea. assassins mark as well.
carnage is easier damage out of the gate, but if we get your crit chance back up, blitz might take it back.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I’m really failing to see what chieftain does besides totems. Maybe prior to grabbing a xoph you run it for the Covered in Ash, but I’d go jugg for about any fire attack (tectonic, consecrated, etc)

I feel the endurance charge generation needed to be better.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I keep dicking with PoB and always end up with something that looks an awful lot like this

3d5C150.png

You are missing a jewel

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I’m really failing to see what chieftain does besides totems. Maybe prior to grabbing a xoph you run it for the Covered in Ash, but I’d go jugg for about any fire attack (tectonic, consecrated, etc)

I feel the endurance charge generation needed to be better.
I'd say he does phys -> fire conversion builds much better than Jugg.

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Welllll hellllllll. I had seen one build earlier today from 3.6 that was using extra chains, and I just naively assumed the shield was burstin' on each. Then I read Caliane's infopost and realized the error of my way. But now, Byr coming through with the dope threshold jewel bringing me full circle back to exploding shield chains!

What a rollercoaster of emotion this league has already become.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I just realised that the most difficult part of any new league is not finding the new build, it's finding the character name that has not already been taken.

• 1Solidarity

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I just realised that the most difficult part of any new league is not finding the new build, it's finding the character name that has not already been taken.

I always go with something poking fun at the political news of the day. BuggedEyesForCongress then BuggedEyesForPrison.

Anyway at the last minute I decided to play this league. No idea on a build and really no idea where to look this early. Was possibly thinking slayer.

Found a slayer cyclone build made for legion. Might go with it soley based on they have everything spelled out.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I wasn't going to play either but after reading the patch notes i figure i might as well make something. Did plan a build last league as my own starter but that build isn't possible now.

Might just play totems for the easy mode relaxing playstyle and if melee turns out ok will probably roll something down the line.

• 1Solidarity

Borzak

I played totems the last few leagues I played. It worked out really well and fit my playstyle. Drop totems and move around to avoid stuff. I'd do it if I hadn't done it the last few leagues.

Going to do Slayer Cyclone for no reason Slayer got some buffs and found a built that laid it all out step by step. I always do this. Wait till the last minute and grab a build because I hadn't followed all the hype stuff on the league.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Yeah totems are great every build i've ever played i've used totems to level up with as it's fast and safe from the get go.

Never really played them at end game but they can do the job. One thing about the game is that it gets alot easier once you've done the mobs a few times.

Another thing is the cost, totems are cheap - melee is gonna be expensive this league so i'll wait a couple of weeks till things even out, by that time I should have a few ex if i want to build something. Maybe open up the crafting a bit so I can make weapons myself all that good stuff.

Borzak

Any link to that build Borzak Borzak ? I was looking to play cyclone this league

No idea if it sucks or not. If nothing else will be a starter build. I google legion slayer build and it's the first one that came up. Extent of my searching lol. I'm pretty low eneregy on this apparently.

Was going to play Grim Dawn but I'm kind in the outs with GD now that their forums have been out and they don't know when it will be fixed and I'm a new player and most of the builds are there.

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
The cool kids are taking at least one node on the tree that grants 10% chance to gain an endurance charge on crit.

New Chieftan ascedancy gives 35% chance to gain an endurance charge when you use a fire skill. Tectonic slam is a fire skill.