Path of Exile

Caliane

Currency>>>>>maps>>quad>>>>>another quad>div cards>premium stash bundle(x any amount of these)>>>>>fragments>>>>essance>>>>>>>>>>>>unique

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Currency , map , and at least premium stash so you can sell. Then it just depends on how many premium tabs you want so you can change the name or a premium quad tab that gives 4 times the space on one tab. The rest you can do without unless you just want them or get them in a bundle.

• 1Like

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
Currency, Map, Premium. I like the unique one cause I hoard them every league for some reason. Frag / Div are nice. Essence probably the least important one.

• 1Like

Borzak

Odd start. Lvl 44 in torched courts act 5. Drop a shaper scarab followed by an EX on the next group.

Borzak

Didn't realise it till I put the EX in the bank. Had 1 EX drop, had one C drop. Odd. Also didn't know you could get Ex to drop as early as Act 5.

Figured out the shaper scarab came from my weapon. Had a incubator on at 90% when I got it. Kind of a suprise.

Last edited:

Borzak

I only use it to see if prophecies I get are worth anything but it uses the API to track all that stuff.

Borzak

Wondering if crashed with cyclone aren't tied to attack speed or something. The faster I get the more crashes I get. First day none, yesterday a few. Now pretty often. The only thing I can think of that might have changed with more skill and gear.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Berserker cyclone apparently crashes a bunch so yeah probably. I only crashed once the entire time and it was very early before a bunch of hotfixes.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I only crashed once when the pirate ghost had spawned outside of his little plateau and was summoning shit also outside of it, no cyclone crashes otherwise so I'm happy. Leap quake is much smoother/better to use, though seeing starforge's for 10ex blows.

Having a hard time deciding whether to use pride or not, damage seems good without it and that 50% reserve cost leaves little to no room for any defensives with sand & the other new passive.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
getting a late start in this league, probably not able to play till next week. been conflicted on what build to try. how is earthquake? can i make itbig enuf to do screen wipes? not sure how to build around it either.
havent really done melee builds in forever so this league is hard for me to get started in

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
getting a late start in this league, probably not able to play till next week. been conflicted on what build to try. how is earthquake? can i make itbig enuf to do screen wipes? not sure how to build around it either.
havent really done melee builds in forever so this league is hard for me to get started in
Spells still best.

Specifically, ED/Contagion with a special mention for Vaal Ice Nova. The melee reworks looks well done, but it's going to be HARD to try any other build this league.

Last edited:

Borzak

At the point in my cyclone build I need to start putting SP points into either swords or axes. So far just 2handed damage. Been using an axe. Any ideas? I kind of like axe using resolute technique then I don't have to worry with crit gear. Imagine axes being expensive this league tho.

Changed lock step to predictive or the other way around I don't remember and it helped with the crashes. Still get it but not near as often,=.

Last edited: