Path of Exile

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Perforate actually seems fucking sick so far? I may just use this all the way to maps lol, fuck cyclone or whatever else. Since instant cast to swap between mega AE clear and huge boss damage, does pure phys for some bottom of the tree gladiator build, bleeds or whatever you want? Seems real strong.

Caliane

Perforate actually seems fucking sick so far? I may just use this all the way to maps lol, fuck cyclone or whatever else. Since instant cast to swap between mega AE clear and huge boss damage, does pure phys for some bottom of the tree gladiator build, bleeds or whatever you want? Seems real strong.
yeah, once you get blood and sand its way better. Seems perfect for lacerate too. Since it hits x? number of times. Can you tell how many time it hits?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
There's a forum guild, oddly enough called [FoH] Fires of Heaven. I'm not an officer. Someone will check here soon and shoot you an invite if you post your in game name.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The character I'm on is 'Orangebat', my steam name is vecor. If there's a poe specific one I'm not sure what that is.

Borzak

At least this league start was pretty smooth. No sudden crashes over and over and multiple patches.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
welp got to maps and calling it for the night. this league is basically a giant 'sorry' for last league. the legion mechanic is fucking nuts, once the trade api is fixed watching the market is going to be interesting as fuck. there's going to be so much currency and insane items floating around

i've got to say, i'm fucking pumped we have a grind for drops league vs a crafting league

Caliane

An interesting note I saw on reddit.
Maim support can support flesh and stone
Maim Support
Flesh and Stone
Supports attack skills, or other skills that can maim enemies.

115% mana multiplier, increases blood and sand from 25% to 28% reservation.
it adds "10-14% increased phys damage taken."

Borzak

Blood and sand can suck up mana in a hurry if you click click click looking to see what it does lol. I got them gem as a drop and thought I'd try it. Click click click. Ooops.

Caliane

what do you mean? blood and sand is a 10% reservation.

Do you mean Precision? that one is a flat mana reservation, that increases with leveling up.

Borzak

what do you mean? blood and sand is a 10% reservation.

Do you mean Precision? that one is a flat mana reservation, that increases with leveling up.

I think they patched it. Yesterday I tried it and each time I clicked it I got reserve mana but hte mana would drop to next to nothing as well. Didn't do it today. Maybe it was one of the patches yesterday.

Also how does it work, you log out and back in and get a small patch. Do you just not get it if you never log out?