Path of Exile

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
ZiggyD just did this vid and it's Impale cyclone. He's using champion, but you could probably adapt it to slayer pretty easily. Looks pretty nasty to be honest.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
What about picking up Iron Reflexes to pair with Molten Shell?
Sure. If you get a fair bit of armor with a Granite of Iron Skin and a few life/armor nodes and an armor chest, you can get some fairly good results out of Molten Shell.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
that they haven't fixed the wand shield charge fortify bug really fucking triggers me. it's a huge deal

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
that they haven't fixed the wand shield charge fortify bug really fucking triggers me. it's a huge deal
They've been pretty slow fixing some bugs they identified right away all things considered. Maybe a lot of people took some vacations after the league launch or whatever but they had this list of known issues since like day1 and most stuff on it hasn't been fixed yet, shit that makes some skills basically unusable too like channeling divine ire interupting it or multistrike self cancelling itself.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
ZiggyD just did this vid and it's Impale cyclone. He's using champion, but you could probably adapt it to slayer pretty easily. Looks pretty nasty to be honest.

Thanks for lining that ziggy video i had no idea berzerk actually made your aoe larger, now i really want that 6-link to fit a rage gem. I dont think i can be bothered slotting out of fortify for it though. The higher your aoe the more satisfying it is playing cyclone, ofcourse you have to have the dmg and survivability too or its moot but ya know.

and ive seen like half of those bugs they mention in their post a few days ago.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Had to switch from TX to D.C. server to stop stuttering today. I thought it was me as I had just reinstalled onto a new drive. People on reddit complaining of the same thing in Europe and NA on some of the servers. Was't like lag. Always the same amount of stutter and never got dropped. Just walking around and the game would freeze a second then come back.

Last edited:

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Had to switch from TX to D.C. server to stop stuttering today. I thought it was me as I had just reinstalled onto a new drive. People on reddit complaining of the same thing in Europe and NA on some of the servers. Was't like lag. Always the same amount of stutter and never got dropped. Just walking around and the game would freeze a second then come back.

Yes I've been bitching about it for 3 days now. It's been constant, but it seems like its only in certain maps. Like I'll be lag free on some, laggy on others, and in towns and hideout, its never laggy. I think they have a fucked up server somewhere.

• 1Solidarity

dizzie

Triggered Happy
So this happened.

m.png

• 7Like
  • 5Mother of God
Reactions: 11 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I thought it was an exalt at first so didn't pick it up right away and then ran back and was like fuck.

Last edited:
  • 1Seriously?

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I do pick them up but there was other monsters close by as it was a legion thing so I ran and cleared them, then ran back and saw it.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider

I was wondering about this as the last couple days I've had the same issue. Checked FPS (never dipped), latency stayed in the < 50ms range, nothing on the cpu was spiking so was wondering wtf. Made doing one of those ascendancy trials a real bitch (one with the spike traps) because it'd hang and I'd just be standing there running into a wall with spikes everywhere.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
People playing cyclone, what radius are you getting it to typically? I'm comparing CoC Ice Nova to regular Cyclone. It's very easy to push Ice Nova above 60 units, which is beyond the bottom of the screen. 70 would just be reaching the top of the screen.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I think it's time to give up on gladiator unfortunately. It's super awesome for everything but legion, but just completely falls apart every time you try and clear the legion spawn. Lose all my gladiator charges, no bleed explosions, frenzy charges fall off, etc. Don't think I can spend any more time basically failing at the league mechanic every opportunity because I don't actually have an ascendancy when fighting it.

I'm also broke as fuck so playing something non-meta will probably help fix some of that. I hear ice nova is pretty sick these days, how's that work? Just frostbolt spam + self cast ice novas?