Path of Exile

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Ahh OK. I just got up and went to log in and didn't see the message server coming down or anything. Thanks.

On the topic of the league. I think they took the complaining about Synthesis and went the other direction. More just killing stuff and getting drops than all the stuff you had to jump thru to craft stuff and such. Thankfully. Been OK so far even tho I've not got past act 7 then started a new character....

Borzak

Probably cause I leveled and leveled some gems but I'm constantly low mana now and it's turning off my arctic armor. Probably not patch related. That's the only thing I noticed.

Was fixing to run first lab, think I'll wait and see.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Na a bunch of auras and other reserve shit are turning off everytime you zone. Stuff doesn't turn off if you run out of mana.

I mean I'm not sure what they changed but:

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was wondering wtf my aura's kept randomly turning off, was going to ask here if mobs had a way to dispel those that I never came across but went to get dinner instead.

Borzak

There's still some fuckyish going on with movement skills. My flame dash is stopping mid dash and attacking shit for no reason as I go by. Reulting in a quick death and as you figure it out and start casting to get out of it, but your dash is on cool down.

Kaom's dream you run by all the stuff in act 4. Nope, stop and get stuck on every fucking annoying little totem. It sucks. Can't use my movement skill anywhere now without stopping to smell the roses of death and can't attack or cast cause I'm still technically mid movement skill, but you get the shit beat out of you till the server figure out you're not in movement.

Last edited:

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So how do you build defense/tankyness as a caster like templar or witch (or assassin i guess)? It's pretty straightforward for melee where you just use fortify and stack some armor and some endurance charges and leech and just kinda be generally fat enough to not explode instantly. I've not done it for any kind of caster builds though aside from stupid OP occultist ES stuff last league, but that doesn't really exist now so not sure where to start?

Can you still run CI without being occultist? Do you just run big life like you do on melee? Life/energy hybrid nonsense?

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
So how do you build defense/tankyness as a caster like templar or witch (or assassin i guess)? It's pretty straightforward for melee where you just use fortify and stack some armor and some endurance charges and leech and just kinda be generally fat enough to not explode instantly. I've not done it for any kind of caster builds though aside from stupid OP occultist ES stuff last league, but that doesn't really exist now so not sure where to start?

Can you still run CI without being occultist? Do you just run big life like you do on melee? Life/energy hybrid nonsense?

Trickster. Can run it with CI if you want, hybrid also works pretty well.

dizzie

Triggered Happy

Go to HC League on poe.ninja find your skill and see what defenses people are using. Most classes like that you're not actually tanking anything as you're away from the action via range or pet/totems do the work. When you do get hit you have a CWDT, flasks, Vaal Grace etc.

Also stack life, Mom is also really good if you can afford to use it and you can stack mana on items.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
So it looks like Pride of the First Ones drops in the Lair Map! Someone posted on reddit that they got one from there. However, he said he got 20 quiver cards before that one, and he thinks it dropped off a beyond/elder/shaper mob

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I farmed quills cards in betrayal, they are pretty common and it was an easy 80c-1ex a pop. That's a good place to put it I guess as you can try for that while you grab those.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Cyclone is retarded fun. How is it scaling into the late late game? Going to see nerfs come in for 3.8 or is everyone just playing it because it’s new and fun and not just because it’s op’d in some way?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
lol @ getting a zana appearance in a map, offering a map I needed for the atlas and being excited about it. It's one of those don't die/can't leave the map ones, zone in and right off the bat are a pack of 20 porcupines and playing cyclone. Fun while it lasted.

Is anyone up to the point where they can craft decent 2h swords? I have 66 chaos to spend but really can't find anything for sale that's better than a Kondo's pride and really unfamiliar with the crafting system so far.