Path of Exile

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
got Uelder down for the first time this league as a slayer cyclone with a 5 link (no watcher's eye, I have a 20something streak still going from last league of no watcher's eye), it was pretty easy and fast cycloning around even though i died 2 times. 1st time i died to degen basically and could've logged out but i thought i could manage even though my flasks were out. Second time i jumped through the beam cause that was never an issue with flame dash but leap actually travels so it was no bueno.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
For those that do ED/Contagion are you dual wielding a wand or something or using a shield with shield charge? Just curious my build I followed had the option. I'm using shield charge now and I like the shield but using shield charge takes some getting used to. It's a different timing than flame dash. Having to mouse to where you want to charge.

Just curious. Asked in chat but guild chat is kind of a ghost town right now.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
For those that do ED/Contagion are you dual wielding a wand or something or using a shield with shield charge? Just curious my build I followed had the option. I'm using shield charge now and I like the shield but using shield charge takes some getting used to. It's a different timing than flame dash. Having to mouse to where you want to charge.

You could just use Flame Dash even with a shield.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Yeah I hadn't thought of that. I like the hit the button and go of flame dash. Shield charge is nice but I have to plan ahead where I want to move, unless people are just using it as a movement skill.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I'm missing something obvious here but where has my rage bar gone? It was there yesterday and working fine.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I hadn't thought of that. I like the hit the button and go of flame dash. Shield charge is nice but I have to plan ahead where I want to move, unless people are just using it as a movement skill.

I use flame dash, however, the double casting of it is getting on my nerves. They need to fix that shit.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
The dumb server/website issues are putting a damper on an otherwise awesome league...

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The trade API has been broken on and off since the start of the league.
The api itself seems mostly ok, and it's mainly just the PoE website that is busted. Poeapp was working fine for me yesterday aside from the fact that newb Koreans NEVER respond. Dunno if poe.trade is working, I hate their design.

It does suck when you're trying to sell stuff though, since it seems like a lot of people never think to try poeapp instead.

Vorph

Ugh. I have 6 linked exactly one item ever in a total of almost 6k fusings. I either buy them or just spend 1.5k on a bench. It’s fucking disgusting to spend 1500 fusings and not link an item knowing I should’ve just crafted it on.
I would never use the bench. If you don't want to gamble, which is perfectly understandable, just take your currency and buy a 6L from someone else. There's maybe 1 or 2 chests where it might possibly make sense to spend 1500 fusings yourself.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider

I'm using two wands until I can afford to craft my multi mod bow.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Crashing repeatedly today

Finally got the time to play (cashed in father's day credit) and cant stay online long enough to get a solid group rolling.

Vorph

Site works fine but no one responds to any tell
I bought most of the stuff for my build yesterday without any major problems. 0 for about 30 getting Koreans to respond before I finally just decided to ignore them all, but regular NA/EU and especially those PLAYERINTERACTION all-stars, the Russians, were all fine. Selling does suck though. I got a Lion's Roar and a Nurse card while leveling and haven't been able to get rid of either. Looks like some serious price-fixing going on with the Nurse anyway, so not really in a rush on that one.

------------------
Semi-related, I'm playing CoC for the first time, and wondering why people say to hit the APS breakpoints but not go over more than a tiny bit. Like not that it's just a waste of stats, but saying to only buy 8-9% Cospri's and not any higher until you can hit the final breakpoint with a 14% one. I'm pretty sure I want to go the dual-sword route so until I understand how the APS thing works I'm not sure what %'s I should be looking for on the two swords. Especially since I'm still deciding between Devoto and Starkonja too.

Edit: In case it's not obvious, I'm playing Cyclone with CoC Frostbolt/Ice Nova.

Last edited:

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone in the guild throw me an invite? It occurs to me after failing to find a t13 red map for zana's quest for the 370th whisper in a row may be easier to actually play with other people in this. I don't really care about the loot part but sharing maps for the atlas completion seems like it'd be a hell of a lot more enjoyable. Character name is Amaranthy

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Whoever loaned me a Tabula Rasa, hit me up if you see me on (Brikker / BriksSpinnyBoi) and I can give it back!

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I bought most of the stuff for my build yesterday without any major problems. 0 for about 30 getting Koreans to respond before I finally just decided to ignore them all, but regular NA/EU and especially those PLAYERINTERACTION all-stars, the Russians, were all fine. Selling does suck though. I got a Lion's Roar and a Nurse card while leveling and haven't been able to get rid of either. Looks like some serious price-fixing going on with the Nurse anyway, so not really in a rush on that one.

------------------
Semi-related, I'm playing CoC for the first time, and wondering why people say to hit the APS breakpoints but not go over more than a tiny bit. Like not that it's just a waste of stats, but saying to only buy 8-9% Cospri's and not any higher until you can hit the final breakpoint with a 14% one. I'm pretty sure I want to go the dual-sword route so until I understand how the APS thing works I'm not sure what %'s I should be looking for on the two swords. Especially since I'm still deciding between Devoto and Starkonja too.

Edit: In case it's not obvious, I'm playing Cyclone with CoC Frostbolt/Ice Nova.
It you crit twice within the cooldown, you won't crit again until almost the length of the cooldown.

For example, if your attack time is 0.14 and your cooldown is 0.15, your worst case is that you will crit three times in a row for 0.42 seconds but only cast 2 spells, effectively wasting 0.12 seconds.

Basically, keep your attack time at or above your coc cooldown.

Why dual cospris?