Path of Exile

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I think the labyrinth is fine as it is. People get impatient, but once you learn the timing and have a mobility skill on top, it's not that much of a problem. If you want EZ traps, go for hierophant with MoM.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah you don't really need to subclass to level. My next toon I'll probably not worry with the lab until I'm farming dried lakes. My biggest beef is Izario seems to favor heavily towards movement oriented skills. It works fine since with EQ I can just lay one down, run for a second, lay another. But if I was using a more traditional multistrike skill which requires you to stay put for a bit I could see the fight being a bigger pain in the ass.

Tenks

I'm running a 5 charge Berserker w/ EQ. Can confirm is fun. Hopefully I can get the merciless lab out of the way today and get that sweet, sweet Warcry node. My Immortal call CWDT is always eating my end charges.

I'm wondering about dropping Hatred for Blasphemy + Warlord's -- not sure yet

Tenks

Blasphemy+Warlord's is great, but you will hate curse immune maps.
Yeah I need to test it out. If I run Warlord's I may be able to use a different Warcry instead of Enduring to gain endurance charges. I'm just not sure if giving up the damage of Hatred would be worth it.

Tenks

I ran Abyssal while leveling but honestly EQ one-shots most trash. Even with Abyssal the explosion didn't kill the yellow mobile so I had to stop and whack at him with Heavy Blow anyways which is why I decided to run enduring anyways so I could completely faceroll.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Labyrinths are straight up scary playing HC, killed me once at level 15 and it annoyed me, blasted through it and one other a second time thanks to whirling blades skill. I think long and hard before entering them and dread what is out of sight, get that EQ feeling.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
About to dick this game down this weekend after I finish my last grad school assignment.

Tenks

I keep getting one-shot on P2 Izario Merci today. He has those curse fonts and even when I run around to kill them he just leaps at me and ruins my day. Lab is really fucking unfun.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I keep getting one-shot on P2 Izario Merci today. He has those curse fonts and even when I run around to kill them he just leaps at me and ruins my day. Lab is really fucking unfun.
Welcome to melee in PoE. Are you running CwDT+IC ? Maybe Chaos Golem on top.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
What's the best way to propagate Warlord's Mark as an Arc Witch ? Right now I'm using Orb of Storms but that has a pretty small range.

Tenks

Welcome to melee in PoE. Are you running CwDT+IC ? Maybe Chaos Golem on top.
Yep. I think the issue is sometimes I just try and stand and trade with him instead of constantly running around like a retard spamming quakes. But if you get close to him he'll do his wind up thing to one-shot you and if you run away his bitch ontop of him will launch fireballs from possibly off-screen which can also disintegrate you. Ug.

At least my guy is beasting low level maps

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
What's the best way to propagate Warlord's Mark as an Arc Witch ? Right now I'm using Orb of Storms but that has a pretty small range.
Generally people use Herald of Storm to do curse stuff on lightning builds(even on other builds really). Can also use Blasphemy if you have some mana to reserve as it's guaranteed this way.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I haven't played POE in years, but am on spring break and was thinking of firing this up for a bit. Can anyone recommend a build that is do-able with beginner gear, scales pretty well and is hearty enough for hardcore? I've done summoner too many times, but would love a ranged bow based build or anything ranged that can rape face of large groups of mobs at a time.

Also - I don't think I've ever been in a guild, but if the rerolled guild is kicking on Hardcore, would love to be tagged for fun.

Tenks

Caustic Arrow has always been pretty popular. But personally for newbie knowledge and newbie gear I love flame totem.