Path of Exile

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Going to just make up a build for breach, I'd rather just theory craft something weird for fun, if it turns out to make it to 90ish I'll be happy and amazed. Going with anything that's guaranteed to succeed and I think I'll get bored. So...

SRS spam trickster:

Ascendancy:
Weave the arcane
walk the aether -> triggered by smoke mine, then skull spam
Ghost Dance

Uniques:
dual essence worm, haste / group resist (switch to anger if resists become a non issue)
Aurumvorax rapier thing
Victario's Charity
Rasa/goldrim to start probs, go with better self crafted stuff from there

Passives:
Necromantic aegis (Victario's Charity)
All the minion damage I can get, as little other minion stuff as possible
Increased skill duration nodes
Increased aura effect/radius nodes
Resists n all dat

Skill setups:
5-6 socket srs chest - multistrike, splash (swap out for bosses -> added fire), added chaos dmg, minion dmg, spell echo, empower lvl 4
3 sock wep -> vaal haste, increase duration, temp chains
4 sock -> desecrate, flesh offering, increase duration, faster cast
4 sock -> immortal call setup
rest, shrug still thinkin.. prob a spell totem for applying temp chains instead for kiting or somethin

Horrible mess that I'll refine at some point:
Passive Skill Tree - Path of Exile

I'm sure its going to be a total shit mess but I like trying to make non viable shit work for independent thinking/a challenge. I know it should be a necro for ascendancy but I've made enough fotm stuff.

Co-theorycrafters for improvements welcome.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
yeah. never noticed WB getting stuck on everything, with all my rangers. Maybe its because it doesn't activate? if it doesnt work, I dont move, and thus move around immediately. While SC will attack in place over and over. I'll have to jump on them and give it a check. to see if its mechanically different. Could just be using WB purely as movement, vs SC as damage. its flaws stand out.

My experience with them:

WB - Does not fire at all if the cursor isn't exactly where you will end up moving to, and that spot needs to be valid. If there's a rock there, it doesn't move towards it, it just does nothing. If you swing the cursor to the edge of the screen and just click it hoping that it will simply go in the direction, it does nothing because the skill can't move that far. I'm used to movement skills that always fire, usually cancel animations, and when you need to get out of a ground AE in a hurry you just flick the mouse quickly and hit the button.

SC - Only been using it since last night, but I find that it is better about always firing even if the spot I click is on a rock or is too far to travel. It does get hung up on rocks and shit, but that's less of an issue since I am using it pretty often to trigger Fortify.

Flame Dash is even worse. Needs valid target location, it's extremely picky about what that might be when it comes to crossing gaps or vertical terrain, and if it doesn't like the target spot it makes you walk towards it when the skill fails. Blink Arrow is the only one I've found decent to use. I also really don't like how every movement skill has the annoying-ass animation when you land, making it so you can't smoothly travel using them. Very hard to get used to after D3/MH. I do have Shield Charge linked to Faster Attacks, maybe it gets better once I level the gem to 20; I don't know.

What do you mean about elemental damage? yes Blade flurry would work fine with elemental or physical. many hits/fast attack even favors elem to some extent.
I got a sword last night that I think has the highest possible phys% and flat phys rolls for its ilvl, so I'm using it (build wants a dagger, but I haven't taken dagger nodes yet and the sword was more than double the sheet dps of my unique dagger). When I went to check the crafter to see what I could add, the only choices are flat fire, cold, or lightning. They're cheap enough to do, but I wasn't sure if they had any effect on Blade Flurry since all the guides I've seen use phys damage on both gear and skill tree.

I'm using LNB's build at the moment. Forum - Shadow - [2.5 Video Guide] Assassin CI Blade Flurry End-Game Build! [HC/SC] - Path of Exile Was either his or Mathil's and I decided I wanted to try a CI character for once. First character was SRS but I punted at around L45, just wasn't doing it for me.

Last edited:

Caliane

ah ok.

uh. you should have crit as an option? you said hit has flat phys and % phys, which are prefix's. Didnt mention suffex's? are you saying it does have 3 suffix already?
Vagan crafting:
level 2/5 for flat phys.
levle 3/5 for %phys.
level 3 and 5 for flat elementals.
level 5 for % wed.

Level 5/6 for attack speed
level 2//4 for crit chance
Level 3/5 for crit multi
level 3 for accuracy.

If all you have is room for one prefix. yeah, not much choice. Its a leveling dagger it sounds like, so why not put some lightning on the for shock.
leech would be ok at level 5
Dagger

Vorph

sword.png

It has flat phys, phys%, str, accuracy, and accuracy/light radius. So suffixes are full, and it's either add flat ele or find someone with a L5 Vagan and add leech.

Caliane

hrm. yeah, I'd wait I guess. its just a leveling weapon, not worth the currency.
The phys, str, and accuracy all great.
that attackspeed and crit is atrocious though.

Vorph

Cheap ele is only 5 alts, so if it will actually apply the shock debuff I guess I'll do that.

And yeah, I really need a decent dagger to carry me from merc to whenever I get a Bino's. Bino's price graph on poe.ninja couldn't get much steeper, so it may be a while before I can afford one.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't know your build but usually for Bino builds I could pretty easily farm Merc Dried Lakes trying to get that exa drop to afford it

Vorph

Blade Flurry has pushed Bino's up to about 140c. It was 80 like 2 days ago. I should have just started as BF instead of dicking around, I'd have been in Merc Dried Lake in time to buy it before the price really skyrocketed. The skill/build itself is really fun to play.

Last edited:

Caliane

yeah, swapped to stormcall witch. Much more satisfactory.

did die Softcore, cause Im a giant noob, and forgot how soft witches are earlygame.. Vs some mean breaches of course, but still.
But at the same time, wrecking breaches the Sheildcharge had a hard time with. obliterating the rares that spawn, along with trash. SC failed to kill most in time.

figured out the orb of storms+stormcall synergies right quick. was doing orb of storms+blind.

not many stormcall builds up to date. looked at the most current, a crit inquistor. and adapted to witch. figured elementalist at first, but did some second thoughts on occultist, due to crit/powercharge, as well as the Life vs ES consideration.

going to swap the blind for Orb of storms+pcoc+coh+ assassin or poachers?
have vaal skel, vaal stormcall, and vaal light trap (on the sc atm.) will probalby keep skel and stormcall.

HoT, AA, +1 other. disc/clarity?
fire/lit golems. decoy totem.

http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAPcjEAB5l...LcFKJ04w2VUth4tQH3I1resi_F6QTNZD6320AAAAAAA==

Edit. Nope correction. Rethought this last night.
Forget the crit.
Overload+MoM+dual curse.

Orb of storms+CoH+conductivity+? (what do you think? elem weakness, tempchains , enfeeble, or poachers?)

HoT,AA, clarity. which can be leveled up abit, if not taking an aura. 50-60% mana unreserved.

http://poeplanner.com/AAQCAQsjAACDl...1kPrfbQAAFwEAAA4CAAMCAAfQAQTqAQQLEAAGBwgAAAA=

Last edited:

Caliane

ps using flash dash on this Witch. I actually like it alot.

IT teleports right through anything blocking it. it just needs a valid destination. A chest, rock, gap, in the way will be dashed right through. It can even bypass terrain this way.
WB won't do that. It needs a valid path. If not valid, it won't move at all, as stated.
SC will fire every time. But, collide with anything with collision. I find this the worst, as it locks you into the animation/attack for the duration.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
that quad stash lololol

also these tab fucks crashed the god damn shit, first time I get a chance to spend some time playing too. sunuva

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
was about to port to town to sell since I had some goodies on the floor, only like 5c lost tops but still :(

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Chris posted on reddit said it's actually a big issue possibly related to the amount of items in quad tabs. This might actually take a while. Fuuuuuu

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I swear shit like this happens all the time with GGG. They must have a really ineffective QA team.

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Somebody jinxed it in game, one of the last comments i read as the minutes were counting down was like "updating a new patch with only 10 min downtime? take note other companies!"

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I swear shit like this happens all the time with GGG. They must have a really ineffective QA team.
On the other hand, this is like the first time a crippling bug didn't pop up few hours into the league.

Breaches can range from "ok, I'm getting the hang of this" to "there are 3 rares skullfucking my corpse instantly". You need to watch out for the lightning orbs of murder, since they like stunlocking you, but I'd rate the ice breaches as the most annoying.