Path of Exile

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Harfle Harfle I accidentally invited AyrtonAC1596 to the guild instead of to party and it won't let me cancel cause i'm not guild leader, if you hop on sometime should prob cancel it if he doesn't on his own.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Deathwing you got your gems all 20% quality yet or u got that D3 gem thing going on here too

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Not yet. Got them mid level quality so the experience isn't wasted but I've been saving up for a xophs.

D3 gem thing?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Lol I just remember you being a walking lexicon of game knowledge but annoying you about not upgrading your gems very much

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Oh, that. I don't prioritize gem quality since that value diminishes pretty quickly. Also, i r smart yet not much play time. And I reroll alot.

I did actually get 20% on my DP character before giving up on him. Wonder if those are worth anything.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Speaking of Xoph's Blood, how do you deal with that and Bisco's on one character? Do you just not have Avatar of Fire while mapping?

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Made a Tukohama in 10 ancient orbs so gonna try out the Spectre Tuko build that lets you run like 10 totems at the same time, finally nice to get something good after a long dry spell.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Grats, I threw 5 or 6 going for a tukohama and then said screw it (was only going to sell it anyways) so now i've been dumping them on belts.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well the build definitely feels strong, bosses with extra health up to t15 melt in seconds. 6-8 of those totems you see in act 6 is pretty nutters, only thing is the build requires keeping certain series of maps in stock to make sure you can get the highest level version of the Tukohama Vanguards and Wickermen with the righteous fire aura.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lvl 55 scion now on non hc harbinger and kinda concocted this molten strike build out of a 2h unique I got (blood reaper). It rapes bosses but I'm kind of a glass cannon. Is there a poe discord any of you are on I'd love to join one with my million questions. pretty sure I need to respec quite a few things but hopefully nothing unfixable.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
2 characters to 89, just got my first divine vessel, 5 maps later, I got a second one.

Methinks they finally unfucked something

edit: 2 more maps, a third one.

Last edited:

Ryanz

<Banned>
Community driven racing going on at havoc616 channel. Today is Normal Izaro speed running with commentating etc. If you're interested in seeing what speed running looks like check it out. I think they are planning on having all kinds of speed running type events in the future.

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
I think I am going to buy a Bisco's Collar since I can keep my resistances capped. Just nervous about pulling the trigger on 120 chaos item! Anyone else use one?

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
I haven't bought one, but Bisco's is a kind of item that's pretty easy to sell if you decide you don't want one anymore, so the risk of wasting currency isn't too bad.