Path of Exile

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Does anyone have a clue what the Betrayal mini game does after you defeat one of the dudes and get his "card"? Bargain/Execute/Interrogate. No clue what the diffence is

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So I think I'm understanding this betrayal thing right? Generally picking the prison option levels the safehouses faster with big intellegence gains, but ranks down the guys so their loot is worse, but the other option generally levels them up but gives worse intelligence?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
can't even log in right now

WO looks like it has potential but watching ziggy play cold snap/vortex occulist is looking really really good

craft some kind of op shaper/fossil staff and oh boy

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
can't even log in right now

WO looks like it has potential but watching ziggy play cold snap/vortex occulist is looking really really good

craft some kind of op shaper/fossil staff and oh boy

Can confirm, Vortex/Cold Snap occultist is buttery smooth so far. Vortex one shots packs and kills everything that runs into it as you run by and boss damage is pretty good so far.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Got dc/d and can't even jump back into queue.... lame. Having fun so far, the syndicate stuff though isn't clarified very well - I think I get it, but it's not as fleshed out as I'd hoped it'd be. Maybe it expands later on

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Can confirm, Vortex/Cold Snap occultist is buttery smooth so far. Vortex one shots packs and kills everything that runs into it as you run by and boss damage is pretty good so far.

ya I kind of regret not going that direction but I haven't played traps in forever so it's still fun

doing lightning trap vs arc cause i'm super hipster

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Some bug with the cargo mission, it poped twice at 2 feet from the exit portal.. or i guess i have to git gud & quicker

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Oof I just finished first lab. Would have been pissed if I hadn't got back into town. SSFHCBTW

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user