Path of Exile

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I've yet to see a single synthesized implicit that is worth a shit. Meanwhile my fractured Vaal Regalia that rolled %max ES as an implicit is looking pretty baller.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea fractured are where it's at. Meanwhile I got a ring with t1 life 105 total resist 2 t1 attack mods and an open suffix tonight trying to price but I don't know how because of the open suffix plus its early

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
For the nexus map the thing I've seen someone post on reddit that looked good was figure out a decent space right next to your nexus in one direction, and build a lattice there, basically 3wide 4-5 long, then link all this shit together. You need the right pieces and islands spawning might fuck you up so you need to do it well and as fast as possible. You go through the middle to activate the sides without stepping in them(so they keep their full charges), preferably you use 3charges tiles, then you replace the middle once you're done. And then you basically run whatever the other way. Any modifier you hit will go back through the nexus and buff the entire lattice. Get like 20mods or whatever in that fucker, then run all that shit, then rebuild it again and so on.

The good thing is once it's setup, you can kinda forget about it and just run whatever you feel like using all your blocks. Setting it up takes some effort though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Uber Elder kill = Shapers Hideout, enjoy babes

1552289304542.png

Last edited:
  • 2Mic Drop
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
I really have no idea what stats are valuable in this game lol
i'm pretty sure i vendored a lot of shit i shouldnt have over the weekend

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm getting a late start to the league but I'm confused as to why a lot of streamers are picking Occultist over Trickster for Bane. Is it just for the cheap Hexproof piercing? Is it because Occultist might be better than Trickster when finally transitioning into CI?

Needless

Toe Sucker
Get the poe macro, lets you CTRL+D to price check things.

i'll check this out later, that sounds real handy

edit:
I need that new fucking quiver real bad, i want to put rain of arrows -> curse on hit -> projectile weakness

Last edited:

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Don't rely too much on the trade macro, especially for rares. Feels like it's wrong more than it is right these days, but it can at least be a good starting point to see if an item will be worth anything at all.

Always compare anything that you think is relatively valuable to similar items on the market. Lowball shit for like 1-5c you can just bulk sell.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
299% increased leech has to be a fucking typo from whenever they made this mod I assume. It's literal immortality lol.

I think it's because of the changes they made to leech this patch. Not sure how that's all going to interact together. Did you find that or was it just a pic posted somewhere else?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm getting a late start to the league but I'm confused as to why a lot of streamers are picking Occultist over Trickster for Bane. Is it just for the cheap Hexproof piercing? Is it because Occultist might be better than Trickster when finally transitioning into CI?

I picked Occultist for bane since I won't be able to take advantage of leech I'll rely on Occultists recharge/regen bonses. Also, the stun immunity is more reliable as well. The curse bonuses are just icing on the cake. Trickster will have more dps sure, but I hate being squishy more then missing out on some damage.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Occultist is complete easy mode for CI is probably why people are starting with it. Free stun/freeze immunity if you want it, huge flat ES, etc. I don't see why you'd do anything but Occultist if your plan is CI this early in the league. I converted at like level 70 with ~4k ES and haven't felt threatened in maps at all yet.