WHO'S READY TO STANCE DANCE?!?!

Blood Stance, Sand Stance, WoW Classic, Warriors
pepe_silvia.jif

• 1Ding!
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I've not gotten any updates on my div card, so not sure if its going to go in this league or not.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I keep trying to get into this game and fail each time. I don't know why it just is not capturing my attention.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
3 part sulphite scarab div card announced, I came a little. Hopefully it won’t be absolutely retarded to get

dizzie

Triggered Happy
3 part sulphite scarab div card announced, I came a little. Hopefully it won’t be absolutely retarded to get

Given that they don't want anybody to delve in any meaningful way I'd say we've got more chance of finding a doctor or house of mirrors.

Scarabs are literally the worst fucking thing ever.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Scarabs are fine solo, they get a bit retarded in groups. 5 slot map device is going to make it worse.

They need to make them eat a portal.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
So, i just started playing this a few days ago, currently in act IV. But.. something is bugging me about the music that plays in highgate.. i heard the melody and thought it was a cover/remake of some pop song. I was loving that idea, kinda how westworld did it in their episodes a lot, but then i googled it and found nothing saying it was a cover.
The note progression, especially the guitar later in the song, sounds like something. I can ALMOST sing the lyrics to the notes, but i can't quite recall the song.

edit: the guitar at 3:52.

Last edited:

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
That's not the Highgate music anymore. They redid a fair chunk of the older music because some copyright issues.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Flashback was fun but I'll not miss it. Aside from my HORRID drop luck it starts to get annoying. Didn't play synth league so I missed the part where it was truly awful. It's not bad now but it also isn't really any good either. Might be my rng but I got absoutely nothing out of the nexus. I set up some nice chains, even planning which memories I would complete in maps based on layouts but it was futile.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Chains is not how the Nexus works anymore. You want a memory modifier farm in the shape of a cross and then you path to clumps of distant memories every so often.

Even reduced down to that explanation, the Nexus is still annoying. Likely rewarding for the time spent just plain not fun. I'm glad it's not going core.

And fuck synthesizing. Min maxing for Adderall abusers.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Finally got into the game playing on console, and running around with a Templar dropping lightning all over but it's a very confusing game with all the different systems going on at once (prophecy, Nexus, beastmaster thing etc). I'm guessing many of those were additions as part of expansion content?

I will say that inventory management on the console is really painful...

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
That's not the Highgate music anymore. They redid a fair chunk of the older music because some copyright issues.
Err.. im playing through the game for first time, and that is what played for me in game. At least, the melody section i pointed out did. i only searched for a youtube vid to post it.
But, if they had some copyright issue with the song, that would support my theory? Not sure what the exact issue was.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Finally got into the game playing on console, and running around with a Templar dropping lightning all over but it's a very confusing game with all the different systems going on at once (prophecy, Nexus, beastmaster thing etc). I'm guessing many of those were additions as part of expansion content?

I will say that inventory management on the console is really painful...

It takes a couple of leagues before you start knowing the ins and outs of poe. If your not already try following one of the builds guides as without one you'll almost certainly hit a brick wall and just not have enough dps to progress or be one shot all the time.

All that stuff is part of previous leagues, sometimes they will make a league mechanic part of the core game. They are not making the nexus part of it - so that won't be in the game in a couple of weeks.

Inventory management becomes a million times better once you have a map tab and currency tab at a minimum. It might still suck as it's ps4 but it sucks on pc until you have at least those. If you decide to play for any reasonable amount of time you'll probably want a couple of quads and the div and frag tabs too as they help a bunch.

If you buy the stash tabs wait till they go on sale.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So what all mechanics have not gone core? I’ve never messed with perandus mods on Zana in a league.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I have a funny feeling that true melee is still gonna be pretty much crap in 3.7 compared to ranged, unless they fix 2 major things
1. general clear speed compared to ranged
2. proximity issues when it comes to dealing and taking damage

what I find insanely frustrating is that I have to "waste" nodes traveling all the life nodes I can get. Same with gear. life, life and life again and res and only then damage.

Last edited:

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I've heard a couple streamers(mostly alkaizer) who talk about it and most melee skills need to do 2-3 times the damage they do now to really even compete. Like mechanics changes are good but shit damage is shit damage.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Should be Harbinger in this list and not Bestiary :)

Technically Beastiary didn't go core afterward, but they did incorporate it via master revamp in a good way. Most people still hate beastiary, but I love that shit. Einhar never gets old.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users