Path of Exile

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Obviously they're going to announce a POE digital card game.

• 2Worf
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 3 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Stop adding weird as fuck shit and just refine what you have. Playing Lost Ark reminds me how fun ARPG combat can be. Do that more.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
There are seemingly endless systems in this game that are remnants from prior leagues. They’re all kind of half baked IMO.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
So, not weird.

They've acknowledged the compounding issue of rolling a league into the base game. I believe Chris mentioned they were targeting something for 4.0 where they have a rotating collection of league mechanics. I would be surprised if it's not mentioned this weekend.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
If you said the Carnivale mystery box was weird, I'd agree with you. Probably on the Madcap one too.

If you said Blight was weird, I'd agree with you but only on the surface. The system quite quickly devolves into a reverse Abyss. Most of the gameplay systems in PoE are "kill more shit" with varying degrees of window dressing. I don't see how they are weird.

Are you my coworker? He misuses "weird" all the time, most of the time in situations that are the opposite of weird. Get back to work, Neal.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
I think old shit like abyss/essence/breach would be more accepted by people if X amount of leagues after that leagues launch, you get a free tab. Like essences. Essences to me are mostly just targeted alch's that aren't quite as good as fossils. Would I do away with them? No. But I have an essence tab. A lot, if not most, probably do not. That's just a bunch of bullshit to them. Same goes with legion/breach shards and stones. Just a bunch of stuff that has cool payoffs, but spends most of it's time just accumulating in your stash somewhere if you don't have proper tabs.

Just feel lucky you're not playing during the fucking beyond league when everyone was saving all the rares from rogue exiles for their chaos formulas.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'd settle for less screen clutter and a way to avoid having to run the full 10 acts each time thru. Considering GGG makes their money selling mtx not much chance of the first.

I'm not holding out much hope for anything really.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I've been looking into builds that abuse indigon, enduring mana flask, and that timeless jewel. I don't understand why most of them go mines. Can anyone elaborate?

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
PoE Mobile. Do you guys not have phones?

Dude, I fucking hope they do it in their opening video. And then Chris comes out and says "We're just fucking with you, we're not that stupid, WELCOME TO EXILE CON, EXILES!"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
I've been looking into builds that abuse indigon, enduring mana flask, and that timeless jewel. I don't understand why most of them go mines. Can anyone elaborate?

With the .25 cast time wouldn't it be one of the quicker self-cast skills to get Indigon stacks up? Then insta gib everything.