Path of Exile

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
i feel like i probably dont actually need the extra damage but thats a hefty chunk of chaos damage i guess? im full on lightning so i might just undo this since my unbuffed OoS/arc is pretty high anyway. When i get buffs in combat its basically doing 250k and my arc is doing 120kish lol

mainly just didnt see fuck all for medium clusters that apply to my build, and thats about all i saw so i could get to a small cluster

View attachment 255823
It adds phys as chaos, orb of storms/arc don't do phys, so it doesn't do shit. Not sure where that chaos is coming from on the tooltip even, something else maybe? Unholy might is for like physical spells, BV/EK etc or the converted phys spells like wave of conviction.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Most phys spell builds would probably already be using a Sin's rebirth for the permanent unholy might, anyways, no?

That chaos is probably coming from an atziri flask or something.

Needless

Toe Sucker
It adds phys as chaos, orb of storms/arc don't do phys, so it doesn't do shit. Not sure where that chaos is coming from on the tooltip even, something else maybe? Unholy might is for like physical spells, BV/EK etc or the converted phys spells like wave of conviction.

Okay i figured lol thanks

Chaos is from my wand, i forgot it converts 5% to chaos, derp

Needless

Toe Sucker
man i was hoping that herald meme build wasn't going to cost 1ex per medium cluster :(
those herald clusters are mad expensive now lmao

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone have proof it's actually good? I couldn't pob anything special aside from 90% max res. Which ain't bad, but no one goes out their way for it now.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
In case anyone was curious, berserker really doesn't work in delirium lol. At least not the 40/10 node anyway. No real defenses from the ascendancy + more damage taken was uh, not realistic.

On the plus side the warcry cluster jewels were really good! Enduring cry was up to about a ~3s buff duration, and rallying cry was ~25s. That mean basically 100% uptime for both given the like 1.2s cooldown on them, with just over 100% increased buff effect plus a bunch of free crit/multi/double damage.

Could maybe make something work there if you used the two rage ascendancy nodes, but I'm giving up for now and gonna try something archmage related.

What level are you and what build are you using? I am level 90 and using this stunlock build with pretty damn good success. I can pop any delirium in my highest tier maps (11/12) and still get up to 4 stacks. I also found two badass cluster jewels to replace most of my extraneous jewel sockets and add some really great notables. The best part is that I am only running a 5L and am missing two big upgrades on my helmet and belt.

medium cluster.jpg

large cluster.png

African

Golden Knight of the Realm
With the current quarantine and more time on my hands thinking of checking out PoE (like a decade late). Any suggestion on builds and places to go for information on how best to start etc.?

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Okay so after a day or two of actual playing, I am finally getting into low maps.

I am still struggling to grasp what is the whole point of this league. Is it the new clusters? Is that the meat of it? Because the "linear breach" mechanic is kinda shit.

Is there something particular I should be pursuing outside of the Conquerors from last league? I managed to spawn one unique in a Delirium or whatever the fuck you call them, but did not have the dps to down him before I ran out of time.

I'm not getting it. The game is wearing a little thin on me, clearly.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Yeah its pretty much just the clusters. Nnormal massive loot drops and some pretty insane end boss, Kosis.

This is without a doubt the best league ive had so far with loot and drops and just pure luck. Im having a fucking blast.

Stone golemancer, wrecking everything. Kosis is a fucking bitch though. Really gotta watch out if you roll some weird map and pop 5 delerium orbs on it , he can become unkillable VERY fucking quickly.

Hes kinda rough in just the normal simulcron if you have the dps but if you add in map mods, youre fucked. It takes me 6 portals or a fail for some of the map ones.

Might try to get to 100 this league instead of having 14 level 90 alts.

Ross

Peasant
The Corona Virus has completely compromised the POE sub Reddit. Casuals, crybabies, and arts and crafts karma whores. It's a race to see who can shoe-horn any meme into complaining about the league.

Deadeye ascendancy 4 lyfe

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I did Enki's arch witch as my first guide and it was way better than me trying to come up with something from scratch like I did on metamorph. I finished story in 15 hours which is like - probably not good, but way better than I did in Meta with my gank ass lightning bow.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Okay so after a day or two of actual playing, I am finally getting into low maps.

I am still struggling to grasp what is the whole point of this league. Is it the new clusters? Is that the meat of it? Because the "linear breach" mechanic is kinda shit.

Is there something particular I should be pursuing outside of the Conquerors from last league? I managed to spawn one unique in a Delirium or whatever the fuck you call them, but did not have the dps to down him before I ran out of time.

I'm not getting it. The game is wearing a little thin on me, clearly.

There's also the new simulacrum splinters that open to a few league specific maps with some wave defense thing. I believe the mist is permanent on a map if you roll it on using delirium orbs and you can get some ridiculous levels of mob density using them. I haven't done either of these yet, but it's something to build towards doing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Question for the advanced crafters.

I made this...

1585035249196.png

What I think the proper way to do this is... to slap no caster mods on it, slam it with a warlord exalted and hope for the best (Culling Strike or a +Melee Damage explicit), then multimod to finish it out.

Is that proper way to do this? I've not crafted anything like this before.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm

I made this...

View attachment 256208

What I think the proper way to do this is... to slap no caster mods on it, slam it with a warlord exalted and hope for the best (Culling Strike or a +Melee Damage explicit), then multimod to finish it out.

Wouldn’t multimodding first help block. Do one other craft you want to block and no caster then slam?

Though the special exalts only pic from that influence pool I guess...

Kythik

Molten Core Raider

I made this...

View attachment 256208

Blocking caster will only remove the spell dmg prefix. Multi-mod + life + strike range then warlord slam for culling but strike range would sell as well.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
What's a good medium cluster jewel for Archmage OoS Trickster? I can't find any that fit the build.

What amount of mana cost of their main skill have people been stopping at for Archmage? I was thinking half since I get it back pretty fast as a Trickster. But I'm not sure how to best balance that with Arcane Cloak too.

I can't think of cheap ways to get life and/or mana leech as a caster. I usually go an influence amulet, but that slot is claimed by Atziri's Foible.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Heiro! Then you get 0.5%!

Wouldn’t you just go CI? There’s a Doryani’s lesson that leeches 0.2% of elemental damage as leech.