Path of Exile

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think the changes are great and i'm happy we can still get updates even with corona so..my biggest complaint, even though its better than what it was is that theres not enough time added for syndicate encounters, so i dont do them, so i'm still short on veiled crafts. I save alva for when i use delirium orbs on juiced beyond (double beyond with the 5c map mod) maps timed with influence spawn an the whole shebang for maximum mob count, its really seems lucrative with my relatively small sample size, even though i'm not so confortable with anything over t16 40% deliriumised..

If you wanna do it 100% and everything it seems like HH with the new aura effect / herald that Deathwing Deathwing i think was talking about some time ago is the new hotness and confirmed not nerfed untill next league. Here's cutedog talking about it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
What’s verdict on this league? Been way too busy so just decided to skip it, I get triggered if I get into it then don’t have time to keep up with the joneses

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I think the changes are great and i'm happy we can still get updates even with corona so..my biggest complaint, even though its better than what it was is that theres not enough time added for syndicate encounters, so i dont do them, so i'm still short on veiled crafts. I save alva for when i use delirium orbs on juiced beyond (double beyond with the 5c map mod) maps timed with influence spawn an the whole shebang for maximum mob count, its really seems lucrative with my relatively small sample size, even though i'm not so confortable with anything over t16 40% deliriumised..

If you wanna do it 100% and everything it seems like HH with the new aura effect / herald that Deathwing Deathwing i think was talking about some time ago is the new hotness and confirmed not nerfed untill next league. Here's cutedog talking about it.

the price for this build (w/o hh) has skyrocketed

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I have to say, I would be a lot more interested in doing the regular league occurrences if they spawned at the end of the map instead of the start. I only get loot credit for the delerium mobs, right? So I would like to clear the map and THEN do the delerium portal, but I'll be fucked if, in most maps, I am going to trek all the way back to the start of the map. Gah, I sound like a Millenial.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
My favorite is running around a new map like a retard not killing anything until i find the mirror

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Theres much wilder shit than the aura builds this league, what should i mirror this time? Thinking of going Zerker DS

1585314147851.png

• 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Aura effect stacking isn't wild, just broken and stupid. And boring as fuck.

What's the wilder stuff you've been seeing? Gave Seeker Runes a try tonight, brands are quite fun once you build up enough attachment range.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Aura effect stacking isn't wild, just broken and stupid. And boring as fuck.

What's the wilder stuff you've been seeing? Gave Seeker Runes a try tonight, brands are quite fun once you build up enough attachment range.

AM Arc with awakened unleash with a 5 total seals and new nodes for 30% activation frequency, even getting 4 seals with a helm is enough to do 10m dps. Animate weapon is also broken with the right combo of items.

Cluster notables can be used multiple times dont forget, you can use the 4 of the same ones with some just takes experimenting and most people use reddit or forum builds.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
AM Arc with awakened unleash with a 5 total seals and new nodes for 30% activation frequency, even getting 4 seals with a helm is enough to do 10m dps. Animate weapon is also broken with the right combo of items.

Cluster notables can be used multiple times dont forget, you can use the 4 of the same ones with some just takes experimenting and most people use reddit or forum builds.
Yeah, I'm planning on using two of the seeker notables for brand.

What makes Unleash Arc better than Storm Brand or Orb of Storms? Both of the latter can easily push that much dps without being constant drains on your mana. Well, OoS will, but you should play that with Trickster so you can proc Weave the Arcane with Tempest Shield.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can get more than 4 seals and could even go low life even with tranquility for 16-18m dps? If you have 10m dps builds you can easily accomplish without constant drains on your mana then nothing to explain here really.

• 1Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I have to say, I would be a lot more interested in doing the regular league occurrences if they spawned at the end of the map instead of the start. I only get loot credit for the delerium mobs, right? So I would like to clear the map and THEN do the delerium portal, but I'll be fucked if, in most maps, I am going to trek all the way back to the start of the map. Gah, I sound like a Millenial.

No, you get credit for everything you kill. In fact, I've found the non-delerium mobs are better.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You can get more than 4 seals and could even go low life even with tranquility for 16-18m dps? If you have 10m dps builds you can easily accomplish without constant drains on your mana then nothing to explain here really.
I guess it depends on "easily". Can you link a PoB or poe.ninja page? Please, not that FAFuckGaming fuck. Self-admitted pump and dump asshole. Team of assholes, from what I understand, actually.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

I mean, that's great and all but aura stackers are finishing t16 maps in 10 seconds with near infinite damage and movespeed

just chaining map after map

• 1WTF

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I saw a video on reddit of the 5 seals Arc shit, basically one shots all shaper guardians and seems to clear just fine too. Uses assassin+archmage stuff for big initial burst, shit looks pretty broken, it's not even the DPS that matters it's the initial damage burst.

Aura stacking looks like there's some broken shit. Also seems to affect Headhunter related stuff(the headhunter auras but also some other buffs that make headhunter better, I saw someone explain some shit I didn't care about but apparently you can get 80s headhunter buffs without self cursing with the new shit).

Anyway the idea of stacking notables was interesting but it's clear they fucked up the balance on some of them. Probably should just have added a "max 3" countermeasure in advance to prevent any shenanigans while still making them appealing.