Path of Exile

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Unless youre pushing 100 or into massive MF doesnt matter. Even doing 100 now is so easy with +level zones and sextants its not even needed at all.

MF is really boring to me, its a lot of work to make 100ex in this game or even mirrors. Takes a team of us playing nonstop for weeks, people that RMT just like to make it sound easy like lol i got 200ex from a trade.

Yo, come play on Aradune with me. It would be my 1st ever TLP

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Don't forget lacerate if you want to play melee. It's the only thing even comparable to Cyclone imo, and can be built much tankier than Cyclone can generally.

It also has the perk of pretty heavy DoT damage so you can still dps assholes like Sirus that never stand still very long.
You know what does really well on Sirus. Cyclone.

you know what melee skill doesn’t feel like a window licker. Cyclone.

I actually think lacerate and perforate both feel really good to play. Perforate really needs a better sand stance mechanic. Lots of missed monsters on clear.

May try sweep tonight. We both know it’s going to cyclone by the weekend.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
A friend of mine started playing PoE for the first time this week. So I decided to give this league another shot. I only made lvl 75 / Tier 6 maps on my Caustic Arrow build.

Just hit Act 3 with a Bane Occultist and loving it. I thought Contagion was great before, Bane seems like I will enjoy it even more though.

I might try a Cane of Unraveling, as I have never used a staff in a build previously.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bane is a fun leveling build, right click delete circle of mobs. Contagion though, when you spread and get a chain of like half the map not much can compare to giddyness of it

Evernothing

Yeah, I did ED/Cont until late maps in Legion. It is pretty awesome to watch it spread everywhere.

African

Golden Knight of the Realm
Think I’m done till next league. Did a necro despite the nerf and was fairly successful. Need to pick something more engaging next league.

Evernothing

Does anyone happen to have any of the following sitting in their stash?

Devouring Diadem
Cane of Unraveling
Loreweave
Vixen's Entrapment

Caeden

Herald stacking is fun. But I ended up on cyclone again may try perforate again.

I think if I could do it over, I’d mix this with champion. Zerker is trash.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Done with league, got my 36. Don't have a bunch of exalts to give away, but I do have lots of Herald Stacking(CI Power Siphon) if anyone wants it. Also got a Watcher's Eye that should be worth at least 30 ex if someone wants to try selling it.

Leagues have become too rewarding. Too much content, too much valuable stuff dropping. Character, atlas, and challenge progression is all out of whack.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
If they did another mashup league (not sure the name?) where you get 3-4 league mechanics per map, that'd be awesome. I remember playing through that after the failed synthesis league and had a lot of chaotic fun

Gimmie Legion, Nemesis, Delerium, and Breach every map.

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
So I've got a headhunter finally and like ~100ex to build something stupid with it.

I don't particularly wanna do cyclone, but what else clears enough and is mobile enough? I've been using it on brands for a bit but am really bottlenecked by brand recall just not keeping up with omega movespeed.

This is my build for a HH, which isn't terribly expensive, and is a 3 inspired build, so its over-the-top lunacy. It's hard to survive the initial ramp up though.

The 2 missing flasks are a run speed flask and cinderswallow

Ross

Peasant
Trading is aids and their reasons for keeping it that way are bullshit.

Trading is easy as fuck. "Heavens to Betsy! I had to look up an item I want, and then whisper a guy!

He said "ty?" What does it mean??? Literally shaking right now, we need an Auction House!

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Ross

Peasant
"Uh, like wow, seriously? Unethical. Do you have a PoB I can I look at ?"

God it feels good to play a manly game. Stay broke plebs

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Caeden

Leagues have become too rewarding. Too much content, too much valuable stuff dropping. Character, atlas, and challenge progression is all out of whack.

Agree and disagree. The problem is every league they slap on a ridiculous amount of power creep. The drop rates are fine and frankly let me play more casually. But I get it. People that have the time and sink the time want to feel more special. And they did when you couldn’t drop 10ex, chaos roll or alt regal notables, the slam the entire game.

abused the game with a zerker warcry stacker with both 2H and borrowing some 1h. Savior wasn’t needed. I could have ran two paradoxica and smashed the game. And that’s with the shittiest melee ascendancy. The CoC ice nova I built “traditionally” and it required work to make it smash endgame.

never should have made notables stacked and voices should have been limited to one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Trading is easy as fuck. "Heavens to Betsy! I had to look up an item I want, and then whisper a guy!

He said "ty?" What does it mean??? Literally shaking right now, we need an Auction House!

AAAAAAH yes, getting trade tells when running lab or maps you can't get out of, or while doing end game bosses is A + fucking design, the fucking best ever.
Selling hundred of maps is also not a chore at fucking all, i mean, unless you want to actually play the fucking game not sit there trading with random fucking people for a couple hours.
Plus i feel fucking enriched by this quick non conversation that involves an automated tell, a party invite and a trade. Wow. Such great fucking game design, Clearly helps build community which is the excuse we get for not getting an auction house.

Fuck off.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

Trade api is often fucked making the easy part literally impossible

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

Hey guys, looks like we have our very own tryhard fucktard for this thread. We did it fam.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Trading IS "easy" in the sense that its just a silly amount of copy to clipboard, tab back, paste, repeat. It's just a big pile of shit when you have to message 50 people to get one success, though I am sure that goes down significantly when you are buying/selling things over a threshold. I'm certainly guilty of tossing shit into a tab and forgetting about it, then getting messaged randomly to buy that 1c ring and going fuck I'm not TP'ing out of this map for that little reward.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users