Path of Exile

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
My PoE decided to start from 0 on the download, not sure what's going on. I didn't plan on starting real big at the start at least.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Which server do you guys play on?
There are a bunch of hardcore, normal guys and quite a few SSF guys that chill out every league. The majority are the normal league softcore and its super friendly. The guild bank gets filled up quick or just ask and the rest of us just play so much that there is a bunch of stuff to give out.

Most of us play till about a month left in the league and its always a good time in guild chat.

Borzak

Shhh my plan in the past was wait till the guild bank to fill up then start lol.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Guild bank is always filled with complete garbage though, only worthwhile thing in it is like 4links and shit, later 5-6links with bad bases. It's a lot more efficient to ask for something, people are pretty helpful that way but if you count on the guild bank for gear you're not going to get a whole lot unless you're after the 1alch uniques and (mostly bad) leveling rares. I guess some vaal skills too sometimes.

Starting a bit late is generally good if you're not a super fast leveler to begin with though, because while you don't benefit from the early economy, you can buy stuff a lot cheaper a few days after launch, especially leveling uniques and stuff like that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

I'm just not destined to play PoE today. It isntalled fully then when it started the download for the league said it was out of space on a disk with 300gb of space left.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Guild bank is always filled with complete garbage though, only worthwhile thing in it is like 4links and shit, later 5-6links with bad bases. It's a lot more efficient to ask for something, people are pretty helpful that way but if you count on the guild bank for gear you're not going to get a whole lot unless you're after the 1alch uniques and (mostly bad) leveling rares. I guess some vaal skills too sometimes.

Starting a bit late is generally good if you're not a super fast leveler to begin with though, because while you don't benefit from the early economy, you can buy stuff a lot cheaper a few days after launch, especially leveling uniques and stuff like that.

AKA: Be active and social. Yes, the guild bank sucks dick. If you dont want to talk to the 30 people, find 1 person to talk too and find what youre missing. Ask questions, most of us has played this game way too much.

Please never feel like you can ask a stupid question, if you dont lnow what youre missing, someone can help you out!

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Watching a couple streams and the league mechanic doesn't look fun at all. I'm sure Ziggy will have a couple videos in a few days showing how to min max it but feels like a no for me dawg.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Looks pretty nice to me, can craft a lot of stuff, at least for leveling it looks like you can make stupid strong items pretty easily, basically near infinite alch/exalts for crafting. Nugi is playing 2H Zerker warcry EQ so checked his stream, seems to do a shitton of damage while leveling. Don't know about endgame scaling but he's popping the act bosses pretty fucking hard.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Mathil’s kinda bland for a streamer but oddly enough my old ass relates and I love his approach.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I think the mechanic is pretty cool but uhhh, exalts aren't going to have any value this league... a lot of currency wont. I wonder how the fuck trading is gonna go.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Im sure some people are getting lucky but the crafting, while not worthless, isn't getting me shit. Sure you can spam 1-3 added phys and 1-18 added lightning damage weapons all day but my best weapon still came from the rustic recipe. All the stuff is pretty much fluff, getting free alchs is better than not but it's not really making any difference in the long run. It'll be different end game, hopefully I can be bothered to slog through learning all the typically obtuse PoE gardening mechanics.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Redblade banner with berserker generates 2000+ rage on warcry if anyone wants to fuck about with that before it gets fixed.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
All the old standbys are still great, ed/contagion, toxic rain, mines etc.

Slams are actually good if you wanna go melee.

Borzak

Any streamers that cover how this league actually works. I know ZiggyD does videos, no streamers? I watch Mathil but he really never gets into it.