Path of Exile

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hopefully it will get recorded and posted somewhere so I can watch it when I get home from work. :/

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I got the wings drop from the live twitch thing. I guess I have to log in to the game now. Bastards

Last edited:

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Patch looks insane.

Time to make multiple completely failed inquisitor battlemage builds.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I like what they did with harvest; not having to manage a stupid garden fixes my main issue with that league.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Reading the comments about Heist though, they didn't really do anything to "fix" it, and you're still going to have to level rogues every league, which sounds like ass when there's already unveiling shit and doing lab and so on every league.

Seems they nerfed golemancer too, maybe a mistake in what they showed, but they removed the golem damage node, which probably puts necro a fair bit ahead for that build, even with less golems. They did make golems less of a pain in the dick to run on non minion builds though with the self rezing thing, so I'm somewhat tempted to give ele a try.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Only been able to read the reveal page. Have they said whether Harvest is going to let you store your choices? Or do you have to craft right away or lose it?

Heist implementation looks like shit. Rogue leveling reduced, but picking up tokens(unless that stack size is quite larger), gearing rogues, waiting on doors, meh. Have they discussed fracturing/splitting grand heists? Rewards toned down?

Willy T

Trakanon Raider
Only been able to read the reveal page. Have they said whether Harvest is going to let you store your choices? Or do you have to craft right away or lose it?

Heist implementation looks like shit. Rogue leveling reduced, but picking up tokens(unless that stack size is quite larger), gearing rogues, waiting on doors, meh. Have they discussed fracturing/splitting grand heists? Rewards toned down?
I believe they said you get to store up to 10 crafts.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>

You get to save 10 crafts at your... horticulture station or whatever? I haven't played Harvest. They said it'll be available in your hideout too, so you can save some crafts for later, but you can't just stack everything you find.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I for once can't wait to see how buggy and broken the release will be, even with an extra month

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
10 doesn't seem like enough. I know Chris understands the implicit currency hoarding in this game, he's mentioned it on various interviews. Imagine only being able to store 5 exalts account wide.

Did they remove some of the valuable crafts? Oh god, is this shit still "tradeable"?

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It’s still tradable technically.

I’m gonna have to rewatch that section again.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Like usual all the item, class and skill changes gets me really hyped.
And i don't really want to complain but the system creep gets me down. eg. watchstones primarily but also heist rogue levels and gear, unveiling etc, and now the new atlas ascendancy stuff looks like it could be annoying even though more loot is obviously good.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Like usual all the item, class and skill changes gets me really hyped.
And i don't really want to complain but the system creep gets me down. eg. watchstones primarily but also heist rogue levels and gear, unveiling etc, and now the new atlas ascendancy stuff looks like it could be annoying even though more loot is obviously good.

It wouldn't be nearly as annoying if we didn't have to play through the same 10 acts again. I'd love to do this new atlas from scratch starting at lvl 1 and going, but will have to settle for doing it after being bored to death.

And this is coming from someone who skipped Heist (and Synthesis and Delirium).

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Why can't the new atlas BE the new content for the fucking season? Why add a league on top of it so you have double the fuck ups? Jesus, they cannot fucking make a smart decision to save their lives.

• 1Like