Path of Exile

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ha, 3k in queue thats not so bad, char select, error this requires being logged in, 20k in queue. God damnit

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I mean, you've heard Chris practically jerk off on camera to streamers and Reddit, but mainly streamers. Its all they care about.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah...they've lost me for the night...maybe league at this point....the streamer shit pissed me off enough to uninstall about.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
This streamer shit makes me furious lol. Fucking cutedog not only queue skips, but seems to get disconnected half the time everyone else is. I can barely even get through act 2 and we're 5 hours in. I think the worst streamer is on act 4 atm.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
People in maps already lol

Neon's RMT crew on their private server gonna clean up this league

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I get shoving streamers in at the open but if some of them have been queue skipping all day that's going to do way more harm than good.

edit - what it feels like is being DC'd server side but not knowing it until you try and leave the area you are in.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
So let me get this right:

-The key to getting ahead in this game is to rushrushrush to endgame so you get to the good loot before everyone else and then can mark up said loot to all the slowpokes.
-GGG apparently outsources their server testing to Mongolian yurtmakers, obviously in a humanitarian effort.
-They make exceptions for streamers and RMT people who they don't EVER take kickbacks from.

Urge to kill: RISING

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
So somewhat funny story about tonight since I’m still 25k away in the queue. After dinner my wife got tickets to a rinky dink murder mystery theater in a small local town. We started chatting with and older couple behind us before it started and somehow it got brought up that my wife is 4 years older than me. The guy said to my wife,” you don’t want them too young or else they they don’t do anything but play video games” lol. My wife burst out laughing and looked over at me while I gave this reaction:
1618624344811.jpeg

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
People have figured out that you can save someone from the infinite load and eventual disconnect on zoning by party inviting them, so anyone playing semi-organized in parties or via discord can just stay online nearly forever.

So that's how you see people in maps already. Let the RMT flow.