Path of Exile

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Ultimatum wasn't enough of a change from Ritual. IMO, without the atlas/maven changes Ritual would have been just as bad as Ultimatum. Ultimatums are more rewarding than standard rituals. But, filled vessels were definitely much better. Granted, I'm also ignoring my two mirrors from filled vessels during Ritual. Compared to previous league mechanics both are far less rewarding. It's been a while since farming the league mechanic was this bad of a currency generator.

I hope the next league isn't another pure mapping league. Rolling maps is dated and one of the worst aspects of the game today.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I liked Ultimatum a lot during the story (good rewards, tough relative to the content) but as things went on I preferred Ritual's a la carte reward system. The map currency it offered so frequently let me do more of the stuff I liked doing or otherwise have more control over my play. With Ultimatum it took special circumstances for me to even read what was offered at all. Yeah yeah whatever I'll sift through this trash at the end.

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
Haven't played PoE in a long time while I was going back to school. I think the last league I played was Betrayal. Graduated this past spring and want to get caught up before the next league starts. Does anyone have a build they can recommend to me that is maybe based on a newer skill and doesn't require a ton of currency to get off the ground? I prefer bow, wand, or caster builds. Just want to get caught up on some of the newer mechanics that have been added to core and crafting before the new league starts. Thanks in advance.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The like/dislike ratio on that video is unexpected. 856:560.

First skill looked bladestorm. Second skill, idk, could be good. Third skill is a giant plus sign. Fourth skill is dark pact.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The like/dislike ratio on that video is unexpected. 856:560.

First skill looked bladestorm. Second skill, idk, could be good. Third skill is a giant plus sign. Fourth skill is dark pact.

Just going by aesthetics I'm interested in blue plus sign.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I emailed them asking if my div card is gonna go into 3.15. I've heard nothing about it so far.
How can you expect a small, indie developer to add content you paid for in a timely manner? It isn't like they are backed by one of the largest international gaming mega-corps in the world.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
How can you expect a small, indie developer to add content you paid for in a timely manner? It isn't like they are backed by one of the largest international gaming mega-corps in the world.

lol they said they have a "huge backlog of div cards"

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
CoC now has a 300ms cooldown. Necro has been removed from the game. Fewer harvest crafts. More harvest plants. Reduced map drop bonus from 1% to 0.5%. Watchstones from conqueror questline can now only be socketed in the region they came from and we’ve lengthened the earlier parts of the questline to compensate.

Oh. And flask finder is unchanged. Turns out Chris actually plays that.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user