Path of Exile

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Holy fuck I've been playing Trails of Cold Steel III and I was thinking just yesterday what a cool idea it would be for poe to add another inventory slot you could level like a Master Quartz, and if it unlocked passives/abilities/etc. Those that have played TOCS know what I'm talking about.

Not sure this equipable thing is gonna do that, but if so I was just thinking of this yesterday.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Held up my end of not playing this league. Don’t plan on playing the next league for now. Probably playing the next major endgame league though. Kinda realized after 3 years and change I’d just replaced WoW with another grind commitment. I think i read somewhere that it take 3 or so weeks of consistently doing something or not doing something to form or break a habit. Now I’ve broken the habit.

*logs into FFXIV*
What to give me all your "the TITs" weapons? I would actually use them in standard trying to get my toon to 100.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
What to give me all your "the TITs" weapons? I would actually use them in standard trying to get my toon to 100.
Sure I can see what I have but it’s almost all uniques. I never went for builds that required rare weps. I played shit that either used savior/para, cospri, or maybe mjolnir. I have about a billion cospri.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
There already is a block reduction support gem. They failed in making non-damage support gems competitive. They probably need to do away with dps gems altogether and only have support gems modify how a skill behaves.

Nah like strike thru on Uber NPCs/certain mob types and on some attacks I'm thinking.

Then people would just toss block I guess. Whew.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hey Hey , Can somebody give me some advice on my Impale Cyclone Toon? I am hitting a road block hard right now. Champion L93 Standard
elp.png

I've never seen that site used to link builds before. It seems pretty bad imo. If you port to POB the items cause crashes if i try to mess with them.

Anyway this is what popped out to me right away (theres probably other ways to further min max ):

You have under 4k hp with abyssus so you're super squishy while not having a whole lot of crit chance to really capitalize on that helm.

Dmg can be helped by getting assassin mark to get your base crit chance up. You already have +1 curse on your chest that you're not utilizing.

Red: Why? you have int/dex nodes in reach already
Orange: You are overcapped on resist already so i assume you want armor for some reason? But you skip out on armor + Life nodes (the light green marks on the left part of the tree, and just normal life nodes by scion), Should try and get more life on your gear too, craft life on your gloves for a start.
Yellow: You have really bad hit chance and using the fortify support already. Why not make this switch to fix your hit chance and an extra 20% taken?
Alternativly if you really want permanent fortify i suppose you could use a crit chance support instead of fortify and not make this switch if you fix your hit chance some other way.

These are just my suggestions, you're free to do what you want, the only straight up wrong thing is what i marked in red

• 1Like

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Yes, very very squishy unless, I don't stop spinning and spamming flask. Thank you, let me see if I can upload to PoB

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I got confirmation my card will be in 3.16!

So now to just wait for announcement, but it's a cool card that will make for some A+ mbXtreme content

• 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
aka "we found there are still good skills and fun builds so we had to act"? Anyway, still looking forward to this scourge league. Hope never dies.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Large word counts mean a ton of justification on why they are making the game less fun.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
That's A LOT of justification though.

I expect they're going through some old skills and buffing a bunch of shit instead/too. Not big changes necessarily, but small buffs to lots of things and hope some new stuff comes out in a decent state. Like if you take every low performing melee skill and add 10 to 20% dmg, that's gonna be a lot of lines. Same if you take every spell and make their cast time faster(for selfcast, although that ends up still being shit in many cases). Not much would actually be impacted by those changes, although some skills that were borderline good might actually be decent, and it'd create very large patch notes.

It is possible they're also finally culling some of the old league stupid bloat shit and that requires a lot of explanations. That plus the atlas changes. Fortify change was also in the cards iirc.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Is any build safe? I'm expecting wordy hand-wringing over nerfing block and dodge and ultimately disappointing replacements. But even that doesn't take anywhere close to 14k words. I'm having trouble coming up with how they could meaningfully fill 14k words. Unless it's got a lot of bloviating.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Is any build safe? I'm expecting wordy hand-wringing over nerfing block and dodge and ultimately disappointing replacements.
I'd expect summoner will be safe regardless. Although I could see them nerfing spectres yet again, or supports or whatever, the usual. Past that not sure about any of the older stuff. Iirc they were planning on fortify rework that didn't make it last league, something about making it more shit for non melees and better for melees(the intended original goal) so this might actually make some melees better, but it could also just fuck it for everyone in typical GGG fashion. Toxic rain shit probably fine too.

Block builds definitely feel like they're going to get hit though.