Path of Exile

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
soo if the new voidstones only come from Uber elder, Maven and the other I forgot, people who suck at those fights are stuck at yellow maps?

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
soo if the new voidstones only come from Uber elder, Maven and the other I forgot, people who suck at those fights are stuck at yellow maps?

No, there are still red tier maps at the top of the regular map tree; you can just upgrade the rest of the map levels with voidstones.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Holy fuck gem and flask tabs are pure sex

Screen_Shot_2017_08_29_at_4.27.44_PM.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lilly Roth now invites herself to your hideout once you complete the Fallen from Grace quest in Act 6. In addition to accessing her Gem shop and selling items to her, you can now turn in Divination Cards to her in your Hideout. If you've already completed Fallen from Grace in a permanent league, you will need to talk to Lilly again in Lioneye's Watch to unlock her in your Hideout.

:D

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Exsanguinate: Now deals 17 to 25 Physical Damage at gem level 1 (unchanged), up to 1193 to 1789 at gem level 20 (previously 807 to 1211). Now has 270% Effectiveness of Added Damage at all gem levels (previously 180%).

Self cast exsanguinate was already really fucking good. Jesus christ that has got to be the most free league start skill you could ever come up with now.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Bow league confirmed:

Assassin Bow: Now has 43-130 Physical Damage (previously 30-89).
Spine Bow: Now has 38-115 Physical Damage (previously 26-78).
Imperial Bow: Now has 29-117 Physical Damage (previously 20-78).
Harbinger Bow: Now has 50-133 Physical Damage (previously 35-92).
Maraketh Bow: Now has 61-92 Physical Damage (previously 44-66).

For example, one of the new highest tier modifiers on Quivers is, "Adds 17-23 to 34-39 Physical Damage to Attacks."

Level 61: Heavy Arrow Quiver ((12-16) to (24-27) Added Physical Damage with Bow Attacks)

You can just rawdog phys impale tornado shop champion now I bet and scale it all the way to endgame.

Last edited:

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Seems absolutely pointless, especially since they're giving tab affinity for them. A random old non upgraded tab for gem and one for flask and that's good enough.
What I was thinking. Have a few tabs I normally don't use. I don't plan on aquiring 500 flask a league. Maybe that's just me.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
seems like
Exsanguinate: Now deals 17 to 25 Physical Damage at gem level 1 (unchanged), up to 1193 to 1789 at gem level 20 (previously 807 to 1211). Now has 270% Effectiveness of Added Damage at all gem levels (previously 180%).

Self cast exsanguinate was already really fucking good. Jesus christ that has got to be the most free league start skill you could ever come up with now.
so what was the typical starter? I’ve been dying to play that. I just got a woody. Before I theorized a scion with necro and…something.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I started it at release with scion using necro and gladiator, got big fatty block and a nice phys damage multiplier. Easiest league start to sirus ever honestly.

You used to use unleash with it but I'm not sure if you do anymore after the nerfs there? It was nice to help overcome the really low base cast speed, but I suspect that can be covered by all the new and better cast speed rolls in general.

• 1Like

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I loved everything they changed and added. From the atlas layout to the metamorphultimatum league.

The implicit orbs are great when you can reroll and +- upgrade tiers.

Amazing, should be one of the top leagues.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
They weren't kidding with bow bases, they really did buff even late game bows like spine bow with nearly 50%...The way they worded it i was expecting like 20% on bases you actually want to use. Actually interested in doing something with this now cause there's the quiver changes too and the new notable (40% more attack dmg) should be decent while leveling because you probably have low health and crit isn't an option till later. + the mark on hit support

New jewel for infernal cry that gives exerted attacks "much" more ignite damage could be interesting, ofc it might just be to make up for the ignite nerf.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I saw there's a new league bow too but i haven't seen any reveals on it, probably super op like everything else shown.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
0.8s cast time is fucking slow. There's a reason most exsanguinate builds cheat the cast time.

I'm thinking generic Armageddon brand elementalist into maw of mischief stone golem.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Golems could be insane depending on the availability of those ascendancy jewels. +2 gem levels from necro seems pretty OP.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I forgot to add ignite. You have to go Elementalist for the golem refresh. I don't know of any builds playing Maw of Mischief for it's hit damage.

The more established build uses HoP sentinels and Storm Brand for I think comparable but still less DPS. They specifically nerfed that build last patch with their "play ignite with whatever you want!" by reducing sentinel's HP. They didn't touch Stone Golems, so this build popped up.

Ascendency jewels?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
These things, they can roll any ascendancy node apparently and can be used by anyone from that class, not even ascendancy bound:

Capture.PNG

• 1Mother of God