Path of Exile

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
If beasts were 750%, and shit was already at 40k, god only knows what other absurd ranges they have in there.

Would be interested to see a league where they just throttle that shit to full tilt and 100k everything across the board. Let timmy farm whatever he wants wherever he wants and try some shit out for once.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The problem is they have servers that are running the game and they'll fucking catch fire, literally. Again.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Would be interested to see a league where they just throttle that shit to full tilt and 100k everything across the board. Let timmy farm whatever he wants wherever he wants and try some shit out for once.

Wouldn't be that interesting. Timmy would still do what produces the most rewards regardless of which content it is. With everything equal in rarity/quantity, it just comes down to a simple number of mobs calculation. In league mechanics terms, Timmy would still run Alva in every map he could because her 3 portals produces an extra maps worth of mobs.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
massive panic mode activated over at ggg. most likely people are crunching thru the entire weekend because chris fucked everything up even more after his latest ramblings

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
1661499148324.png

That post is just too fucking long.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
With the problems that happen in leagues not infrequently I wish they would go to a Monday release date instead of on a Friday or whatever day it is in NZ.

Xurlitil

Trakanon Raider

Don't use this if you value your account.

This is how people are farming those massive divine orb drops, install tool, configure the scanner/radar plugin to ping when you open map that contains a solaris-touched 4-mod archnem rare. Rapid fire open maps until you get a hit, then go in and kill it with 6 people + with a max MF culler.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
But the clear is still 1-2 setup, right? I'm trying to avoid that with Corpsewalker boots. And since that means Corpse Pact, I thought I'd throw on Kitava's Thirst and try to maximize cast speed from it.
I've tried both Oos and storm brand for LC, settled on storm brand cause some things just can't be facetanked. Imo they're good to a point but i find the screen coverage from them lacking and i almost wish i could just use one cast of crack lance or something else to get more coverage but thats too big a dps hit for single target. I'm experimenting with Lightning warp now instead of using shield charge/flame dash, only run a few maps, but i think it can be good in conjunction with inpulsa (which no matter what you do i think i would suggest), but probably requires a baseline of character power so it actually kills packs.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider

Don't use this if you value your account.

This is how people are farming those massive divine orb drops, install tool, configure the scanner/radar plugin to ping when you open map that contains a solaris-touched 4-mod archnem rare. Rapid fire open maps until you get a hit, then go in and kill it with 6 people + with a max MF culler.

Unless things have changed this year, running Poe as a limited user disables their anti-cheat. The ExileAPI people have been playing with it unbanned for years once the limited user was figured out. It had been an open secret, mentioned by several end-game streamers, that quite a few top players were using ExileAPI + plugins to have pocket curse/aura bots for mapping.

Last I heard, there was even proof that the main lab runner was one of the original devs on the project.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's tempting, dont think I've bought anything but a stash tab or two really. If that goes widespread, currency is going to plummet in cust or they'll nerf that mob type (likely) and it'd be back to being shit for all.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Outside some specific parts of lakes loot feels pretty good for us peasants right now no? It was rough the first couple days but after the patch last Monday and getting over the initial atlas hudles I'm swimming in everything again as usual. One character run to about 100 atlas completion and eater/exarch/shaper/elder kills and I've found uh, 4 exalts and 1 divine? Which is well within bounds for my average first league character.

Outside just basic currencies though I'm absolutely flush with other useful shit, namely good fractures. So many of those existing is really gonna patch the crafting holes left by harvest - when you can start your crafting process with a +2 max res shield or a conquerors hybrid roll on your weapon etc.

Interestingly the economy is pretty sluggish, which isn't terribly surprising giving how relatively rare divines actually are. I can pump out sales in the like 20-50 chaos range all day, but no one so far is willing spend an actual divine on anything. I wonder proportionally how much of this is FUD vs lower than usual league retention vs actual changed drops.

I do suspect that metamorps are secretly OP though, as the organs for them carry the nemesis modifiers with them, and presumably you'd be able to assemble optimal combinations of mods from whatever was in your map? That is of course if you can kill the goddamn thing heh.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Nah I'm sorry, there's no amount of douche PoM can be to justify getting banned for "staff abuse" because he called Chris a fucking retard in his own twitch stream. Chris is a liberal, progressive gigantic cuck pussy if he can't take it.

People are going to be passionate about the game, and they are sometimes gonna say some shit. You deal with it.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This the the first league I've played since 3.12 Heist.

I just hit maps, and need to get my Uber Lab Trials. Is there a still a chat channel to join where people post these?

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Outside some specific parts of lakes loot feels pretty good for us peasants right now no? It was rough the first couple days but after the patch last Monday and getting over the initial atlas hudles I'm swimming in everything again as usual. One character run to about 100 atlas completion and eater/exarch/shaper/elder kills and I've found uh, 4 exalts and 1 divine? Which is well within bounds for my average first league character.

Outside just basic currencies though I'm absolutely flush with other useful shit, namely good fractures. So many of those existing is really gonna patch the crafting holes left by harvest - when you can start your crafting process with a +2 max res shield or a conquerors hybrid roll on your weapon etc.

Interestingly the economy is pretty sluggish, which isn't terribly surprising giving how relatively rare divines actually are. I can pump out sales in the like 20-50 chaos range all day, but no one so far is willing spend an actual divine on anything. I wonder proportionally how much of this is FUD vs lower than usual league retention vs actual changed drops.

I do suspect that metamorps are secretly OP though, as the organs for them carry the nemesis modifiers with them, and presumably you'd be able to assemble optimal combinations of mods from whatever was in your map? That is of course if you can kill the goddamn thing heh.

Lake is dogshit. Outside of lake is mostly normal but juicing isn't giving any good returns. Go run some Alvas and report back your findings. Or, I can save you some time to tell you that you'll get about 20-30 whites hidden by your filter, and maybe a transmute. In my experience, metamorph has been dog shit because you used to get additional drops from the additional mobs the metamorph spawned -- of which many were rares. But now? Nothing spawns, so you just get basic rewards from the metamorph.

Alch and go is about the same as it always has been now, which is fine. Just don't bother juicing to any degree really. You'll get bigger returns, but not enough to really justify in my experience. ESPECIALLY Alva. You ain't getting shit from that.

And yes, the economy is going to be sluggish. Who would have thought removing a shitload of loot from the game provided by huge farmers would cause a lot of loot to not appear for the normies alch and going.

Divines aren't rare. They are just hoarded by those cheating and running solaris-touched checks opening maps. I'm sure several people are getting 100+ divines a day by doing this.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
This the the first league I've played since 3.12 Heist.

I just hit maps, and need to get my Uber Lab Trials. Is there a still a chat channel to join where people post these?

You don't need to do those anymore. Just get an offering and do uber lab. They don't appear in maps till yellow maps though, but you can do uber lab even before killing kitava now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user