Path of Exile

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
wow
They upgraded the 1% chance to x encounter small nodes to 4%...Expedition every map now whitout scarab for league start..

patch up

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I wonder how badly I'm gonna get fucked on resolve damage in sanctums trying to be in melee range

I know they said you take "less" mechanic damage doing it but I feel like it's still gonna just eject me from them constantly

• 1Solidarity

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
My new job has a hybrid work from home schedule for Mondays and Fridays.

I am going to have a hard time not being tempted to start PoE this afternoon.

I've only been there three weeks though, so I should try to resist.............

I said it before and I will say it again - The Atlas Tree is the best thing GGG has added to PoE since the Leaguestone league, and it is the closest thing to Leaguestones we will ever get, so I love it. And the currency drops often enough that you can respec into different League effects many times during a League, which is amazing. The Atlas tree is also the only thing I never follow a guide for, which for me is simply incredible lol; just shows how accessible they made it, for once.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
1670606876355.png

• 1Ding!

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Getting Huck in your maps is insane lmao. He has a huge xp and attack speed/damage aura and can even carry gear to give you anger/hatred/haste etc

• 1Mother of God

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Behold! Your new meta!

1670607176461.png

20% bonus experience Huck with free auras GET IN

Hey boss! Are we going to do some of these contracts later?

NOPE

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
yeah, as suspected this is going to be a great fucking league. This is a "I'm sorry we fucked you in Kalandra, have fun this league" league.

• 1Solidarity

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Store is down for patch. Anyone know if the stash sales start today, that was my guess by a rough guess.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Yeah I don't know either, doesn't matter league is about to open. Last sale was the 18th and I think they are every 3 weeks I think.

• 1Like