Path of Exile

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
The #% chance for eldrich minions to drop divination cards that award other divination cards is divine altar tier.

First time I got that and this was result...

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Map density is nuts. I'm lvl 97 from casual alc and go mapping.

I managed to get 99 to 100 in a day on RF just alch and go toxic sewer with altars. About 78 divines into my headhunter, then I'll spend another 100 divine on a kick ass bow and I'll have an omni build to one shot destroy maps prolly (afterhhstacks)

Last edited:
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Seems very weird to go dry on chisels if you farm Eater of Worlds altars after many leagues of chisels being ubiquitous. And Exarch altars sustain them in current league.

I don't mind resource starvation, I think the current game is a bit too rewarding, just seems inconsistent.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Deathwing Deathwing and others. Looking to see what to improve here on my omni build -- but NOT the belt (I know that's hot garbage) and as always please no comments on flasks. This is a build I'm building up, not one I'm playing too much now till it's done.

Build is a phys to cold (mainly) conversion with ballista totems but also fire/lightning for trinity. Does enough conversion to satisfy trinity. I'll have a HH here in a week or so depending on time I have to farm. Just would like some pointers on growing this build as its my min/max project throughout the rest of league.

I think that I need a much better bow, which I'll get after HH. I think my helm is fine and I should probably drop the breastplate for some massive defense, and maybe some crit because I actually have a large amount of omni (almost 1900). I also plan to put a forbidden flesh with far shot on the open sockets in the cluster. For now I'm adding generic jewels to it.

Anyway, ideas/suggestions/comments welcome.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did you consider?

1672767511311.png

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know somebody just did a video on this but don't ever do meta organ runs. What a waste of time that shit is. Metas in maps are amazing and nice loot splosion. But the metas you assemble give absolute dick all for loot. I'd recommend just dumping your brains, hearts and livers and stocking up on lungs and eyes and selling them in bulk. That's what I should've done I'd be 2-5 divines richer.

Has anyone gotten the opulent ritual? I've had to have run 200+ rituals so far and haven't gotten that one to spawn. I feel like challenges this league are all over the place.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Deathwing Deathwing and others. Looking to see what to improve here on my omni build -- but NOT the belt (I know that's hot garbage) and as always please no comments on flasks. This is a build I'm building up, not one I'm playing too much now till it's done.

Build is a phys to cold (mainly) conversion with ballista totems but also fire/lightning for trinity. Does enough conversion to satisfy trinity. I'll have a HH here in a week or so depending on time I have to farm. Just would like some pointers on growing this build as its my min/max project throughout the rest of league.

I think that I need a much better bow, which I'll get after HH. I think my helm is fine and I should probably drop the breastplate for some massive defense, and maybe some crit because I actually have a large amount of omni (almost 1900). I also plan to put a forbidden flesh with far shot on the open sockets in the cluster. For now I'm adding generic jewels to it.

Anyway, ideas/suggestions/comments welcome.

I've never played an omni build. The item is kinda boring from a build perspective and now the cost(compared to when it was much cheaper) is kinda off putting. Ashes more so since it enables so many unique builds.

To clarify what Ronne said, Brittle itself does not replace chill/brittle. You can do regular ailments and their respective alternate ailments at the same time. It's that the common items for getting alternate ailments, Secrets of Suffering and Leadership's Price, themselves will turn off regular ailments. That said, freeze for shattering and brittle at the same time is difficult. You'd have to do a boot mod for dropping brittle ground I think.

What's your goal for this build? Looks like a map farmer and that's it.

Determination and only 6k armor seems like a waste. Get a granite flask at the very least.

Sorry that I don't have more to offer. I like all content builds so this pob(squishy) and tornado shot(poor single target) are not my forte.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I know somebody just did a video on this but don't ever do meta organ runs. What a waste of time that shit is. Metas in maps are amazing and nice loot splosion. But the metas you assemble give absolute dick all for loot. I'd recommend just dumping your brains, hearts and livers and stocking up on lungs and eyes and selling them in bulk. That's what I should've done I'd be 2-5 divines richer.

Has anyone gotten the opulent ritual? I've had to have run 200+ rituals so far and haven't gotten that one to spawn. I feel like challenges this league are all over the place.

Metamorph needs the same thing that Legion, Blight and Breach got where an extra difficulty level was bolted on top of the existing mechanic. I've gone as far as collecting only premium organs from Shaper and Elder guardians and it does not impress.

I too have been chasing an opulent ritual to no avail. I'm expecting to need to buy the fucking thing. Ritual in general for me has overperformed relative to my prior experience with it but goddamn it's a lot of build points and randomly rippy.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
That blows, I had an opulent ritual like an hour before you wrote this. I didn't realize you needed it. I'll speak up in guild chat next time, its just always so dead in there and you fucks rarely talk in there.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I've never played an omni build. The item is kinda boring from a build perspective and now the cost(compared to when it was much cheaper) is kinda off putting. Ashes more so since it enables so many unique builds.

To clarify what Ronne said, Brittle itself does not replace chill/brittle. You can do regular ailments and their respective alternate ailments at the same time. It's that the common items for getting alternate ailments, Secrets of Suffering and Leadership's Price, themselves will turn off regular ailments. That said, freeze for shattering and brittle at the same time is difficult. You'd have to do a boot mod for dropping brittle ground I think.

What's your goal for this build? Looks like a map farmer and that's it.

Determination and only 6k armor seems like a waste. Get a granite flask at the very least.

Sorry that I don't have more to offer. I like all content builds so this pob(squishy) and tornado shot(poor single target) are not my forte.

Thank you.

Map farmer is all. Single target is okay but that's just to get through map bosses. I really just want a map farmer that'll go nuts.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
That blows, I had an opulent ritual like an hour before you wrote this. I didn't realize you needed it. I'll speak up in guild chat next time, its just always so dead in there and you fucks rarely talk in there.

it's no biggie. I've got a ton of boxes left to check and it'll happen when it happens. I had Ritual shit out a 4 divine lump so I'm pretty willing to tolerate having some atlas points devoted to it for at least a little whole longer.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Can highly recommend Hexblast Mines. Exsanguinate Mines is still better for clear, it's really hard to beat that skill when supported by chain. But Hexblast Mines is almost as good and doesn't have some the weaknesses Exsanguinate Mines does. Mainly, reserving life.

Just an FYI, there's a bug where Cortex is getting triple magnitude mods. As in, if your map rolls with turbo(Onslaught), the boss will have 60% increased attack, cast, and move speed. Any of those passives at the top of the tree will further multiply that. Learned the hard way(as in, wasted Divines) that Maven witnessing a Cortex map with turbo, increased damage, and damage gained is going to be extremely painful.

Someone posted a build to reddit with a Pathfinder using Loreweave, Eternal Damnation, Transcendence, and 100% phys taken as some element, to easily tank Uber Maven's memory game blast. I know this nothing new, but builds that typically are this tanky either cheese it through VMS or have the dps of a wet noodle. This guy had 60M dps.

Kinda want to try a budget version of this build but I keep coming back to poison lightning strike....red flag?

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah I ripped a Cortex because the map mod was like 60% attack/cast/speed, something ridiculous like 54% penetration, and 800 crit multi and 300% crit. It was not fun. I think I only died to the boss once, the trash actually killed me 5 times on the way to the boss room.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
1672958569186.png

Anyone know if theres a post somewhere that explains what kind of afflictions would kill your run?
Like lose 5% of your resolve on room completion or;
-100 max resolve or
25%/50% lost max resolve pacts?
Anything else im not thinking of?

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are there any builds that counter the bullshit debuff mavens beams in the last phase put on you where your life just starts to nosedive. I want to be able to do maven while ignoring that mechanic

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The counter is to not get hit and have enough DPS. There really isn't a counter to "can't recover life and ES".