Path of Exile

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Singular focus really is a bait. It also bricks conq/guardian maps that would have dropped but didn't roll your favored.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Singular Focus is for when you're just throwing maps away the moment you interact with the league mechanic. This league it's Sanctum floors. Last league it was Kalandra lakes. For general sustain Shadow Shaping is much of the same shit without poofing your Cortexes. You pick the maps you want to ping pong and then use your favored map slots to block all the other maps that connect to them.

Last edited:

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea but the point is you can do that even without singular focus and you can also get more guardian/conquereror/etc maps as well

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Don't have the motivation to finish grinding out 9 more specific boons or afflictions, so I guess I'm going to stop at 39/40. Feels so dirty to throw away maps to do sanctums as fast as possible.

Got ~60 divines and some chaos if anyone needs. And if you feel like taking the time to sell a temp chain cooldown/despair wither balance of terror, that's at least 25 more divines.

Have any of those divs left?

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, this EA Totem Champ is the tits. No death guardians of all forms, no death Elder, still working towards Shaper and Sirus. I always die in the latter, I hate that damn fight. Also one room from the end of my first T16 Sanctum, so perhaps I can actually finish one finally lol.

Definitely decent balance of defense and damage, moreso than the RF builds I have been doing. I am actually glad they extended the league so I can stretch this character out a bit more.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there a way to predict the order of passives in a 3 passive large cluster? I need one specifically to have a certain two on the bottom, don't care to path to the third to save some passive points. Its not of order on the jewel because I have 2 large clusters with 3 passives on them and they are ordered the same in the text but on the tree one of the ones I need is in the far part of the cluster.

Khane

Is there a way to predict the order of passives in a 3 passive large cluster? I need one specifically to have a certain two on the bottom, don't care to path to the third to save some passive points. Its not of order on the jewel because I have 2 large clusters with 3 passives on them and they are ordered the same in the text but on the tree one of the ones I need is in the far part of the cluster.

Either use poedb and understand how the weighting effects it (not worth the effort) or copy the jewel into pob and check it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Why would the weighting(chance for the affix to roll) affect how they are ordered when placed on the passive tree?

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I haven't heard that weighting has anything to do with it. Just the order they're listed on POEdb, 1st and 3d one you get will always be the 2 bottom ones. So on this cluster if you want sadist and prismatic heart to be the 2 bottom ones you need to pair it with doryani's lesson or disorienting display for your suffix, If you have widespread destruction that would be your bottom one instead of prismatic heart
123.png

Khane

Why would the weighting(chance for the affix to roll) affect how they are ordered when placed on the passive tree?

I have no idea I just heard Manni saying something about it on his stream and that guy knows every Mundane detail about PoE so I just accepted it.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Definitely interesting. Cool ideas there for sure. Going to make for some great streamer content. Krangled league is pretty wtf. Buncha Scion fucks out there trying to get the best odds I imagine!

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
"Everything's random as fuck" might be interesting after other people do the work of exploring the different trees. I honestly forgot Ruthless even existed and I don't think "Ruthless, but with GOLD" is going to be enough for me to dip in.

I was hoping for infinite Sanctum but it's probably not that great of an idea to run it during the actual league itself.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Krangled tree better be randomized for every character on creation, otherwise it's just gonna get datamined and be boring as shit.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Krangled tree better be randomized for every character on creation, otherwise it's just gonna get datamined and be boring as shit.

The FAQ whatever thing says it's just the single random roll for every character in the whole league at start so yep. We'll know what's the best fairly early.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
These look like shit.
This.

"How many ways can we get people to slam their thumbs in a car door?"
"Well! There's near the latch for extra leverage and force, there's away from the latch that gives you a more gradual crushing sensation, there's sharp and right on the nail which leads to the nail coming off, there's..."

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

We wanted to try some new things. Historically our events have been focused on having the most broad appeal while also being achievable alongside our development schedule. Getting to experiment with new options means trying a few things that aren't necessarily for everyone but will give us good information for designing events in the future. At the very least, we're hoping that these events will be fun to watch even if some players feel it's not conducive to their personal playstyle.

How do you hate not-watch something? This is like experimenting with banging your head against the wall to see if it will hurt.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user