Path of Exile

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Super high power no attachment to what is going on challenges are an armor set when the previous league also had an armor set, meh.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It's best feature was giving me a long vacation after going really fucking hard a couple leagues in a row. I can't wait to give Trial of the Ancestors a go.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yes, and with them bringing back (and correct me if I am wrong) sanctum in some fashion, I think brands and totems could be a good choice. Not sure how they will do with autobattler though. I missed that league so kinda looking forward to playing around with it some.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not bothering with the mechanic once you had whatever you needed was great, but not having some of the absurd item mods will be kind of a bummer.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Not bothering with the mechanic once you had whatever you needed was great, but not having some of the absurd item mods will be kind of a bummer.
Ya, some of the mods enabled some off-meta builds that wouldn't work well at all without them. I'm specifically looking at the mana regen mods for mana builds, they made a huge difference towards it actually feeling good to play.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
They mentioned during one of the ExileCon talks that some of the "stat nodes", which I would interpret as anything BUT the skill gem modifiers, were being integrated into the passive tree this league.

That said, mana builds are still alive, they just don't use Archmage Support anymore. They're almost all Indigon, Ivory Tower, and Heirophant.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
They mentioned during one of the ExileCon talks that some of the "stat nodes", which I would interpret as anything BUT the skill gem modifiers, were being integrated into the passive tree this league.

That said, mana builds are still alive, they just don't use Archmage Support anymore. They're almost all Indigon, Ivory Tower, and Heirophant.
Ya I was doing heiro + archmage + abyss stacking. Worked pretty well with like 15-20M dps on like ~15D budget, though wasn't very tanky. Usually that didn't matter, though I never did much bossing with it.

Chris

Potato del Grande
It was a mistake to lock out levelling uniques from the league, pretty much every character I played was using a unique which made the mechanic pointless.

I know you can use uniques once you get to maps but that's wasting 70 levels of the league.

Goonsquad Officer
I hope some new builds go up early. I may play srs minion again. Not sure if I'll be ruthlessness or normal this go

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
It was a mistake to lock out levelling uniques from the league, pretty much every character I played was using a unique which made the mechanic pointless.

I know you can use uniques once you get to maps but that's wasting 70 levels of the league.
Why are you leveling with a weapon? One with nothing.

Why am I responding to a Chris post? Fuck. Go find another genre to troll, please.

• 1WTF

Chris

Potato del Grande
Why are you leveling with a weapon? One with nothing.

Why am I responding to a Chris post? Fuck. Go find another genre to troll, please.
Er excuse me!? I'm trolling because I'M EQUIPPING WEAPONS!?

Have you considered that if my comment made you upset, you may just be a gigantic pussy?

The most retarded thing is that my constructive critisism about the league mechanic still applies if you play unarmed...

I try to level with something similar to the end build to get a feel for it, level support gems and usually still expode packs.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I merely asked why you twink level with weapons. As if to prove my point, you conjure up some perceived slights in which to pick a fight.

I can't think of a thread that isn't made worse by your participation. Please go post somewhere else.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I merely asked why you twink level with weapons. As if to prove my point, you conjure up some perceived slights in which to pick a fight.
I merely answered your question, I didn't try to pick a fight at all. You must be imagining things.

These hyper specific interactions are holding PoE back imo. I didn't play the cluster jewel league and I have never seen any build ever mention levelling unarmed like that. Yet you present it as info everyone should know?

I'm still going to level with something close to my target build, seems really boring to level the same way every time.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Welcome to POE

You don't know anything and your opinion is horrible. You'll fit right in.

• 1Like

Caliane

plan to come back for the next league. 8 days.

Looking back trying to figure out how long its been. and identify whats changed, new skills etc..
damn, looks like its been 2 years. jun of 2021. 3.15 before that even skipped a bit, and it had been 3.13. last build I see in path of building was 3.11 as well.

anyone got any suggestions for cool new skills? Leaning witch. And any traps I might walk into with changed content?

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
plan to come back for the next league. 8 days.

Looking back trying to figure out how long its been. and identify whats changed, new skills etc..
damn, looks like its been 2 years. jun of 2021. 3.15 before that even skipped a bit, and it had been 3.13. last build I see in path of building was 3.11 as well.

anyone got any suggestions for cool new skills? Leaning witch. And any traps I might walk into with changed content?

Patch notes should be out in a few hours, that's when people will be able to start planning builds for the season.