Path of Exile

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I've found 5, and didn't know about the recipe until just now.

You don't have to burn any time looking at item level as long as you're in maps. Just collect shit and turn it in, bottleneck on rings and amulets. If you go far enough that you start getting regal orbs instead that means the item level of everything is at a new threshold. Only one of the items needs to be lower level or you can get farm up some regals.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Goofed up and used that trading website for the first time. Thought it was listed at 1 Chaos, but was really a Divine. Dude gave it to me anyway. Not sure what the exchange rate is, but that really helped a shit load.

Untitled.png

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
6 links, and 3 red/blue, which is basically what I needed. Pretty much the first item that's worth a shit and allows me to get my whole SRS skill build in.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
All my ultimatums have felt like complete garbage in terms of rewards so I've starting capturing them all just to get a better idea of how bad they actually suck

Results so far are pretty damning, especially considering that clearing a 10/10 ultimatum takes longer than the entire rest of the map and is many times more difficult

ultimatum-1.PNG
ultimatum-2.PNG
ultimatum-3.PNG
ultimatum-4.PNG

• 1Rustled
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
People think Ultimatum will get a loot buff probably. I've gotten a lot of 21/20's but not a lot else. Seems they turned off smart loot items and added in just RNG corrupted rares instead. Real shit decision. However I did hear some one got 2 apoths on round 2 of Ultimatum so RNG will RNG.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I think maybe there's hope for the atlas juicing on it, but it's such a huge time commitment it's really hard to say.

If all you're really doing is trying to highroll a big div card or a 21/20 gem or something then why wouldn't you just do ritual at that point? It's faster, shits out more generic loot, still has those highrolls etc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Well last map before bed, and PoE decides to drop me 5 divine.

In fusings.

48e625cccaedb3f3d2437e00f92e1876.gif

1702374024251.png

• 4Worf
  • 2WTF
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 7 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Anyone playing bonezone this league? Did the guardian SRS but stopped playing it around level 91. Realized minion build is not my thing. Going to restart fresh on SSF and was either thinking about trying Carn’s Boneshatter slayer or Gorathas caustic arrow pathfinder. Zizaran did videos on each and highly recommended them.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
The ossuary is a great map to run if you're struggling in maps. Ctrl left click the entrance to create a fresh instance. Good routing and good ilvl gear.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just did some poe trade searches of "gladiator's ursine charm" or "deadeye's lupine charm" (fill in the class of choice with the right charm type) and sorted by highest prices.

Just noticed that they actually gave charms with +1 proj and 3% armour to ele jugg node...Those seem like the most disgusting ones and didnt think they'd make em.
But depending on what you're looking for, like in my case i was interested in charge stacking, and i can get 6% aoe / endurance charge or 2% movement speed / frenzy.
Honorable mention to both occu and glad explosions, minimum 10% shock from hits, 12% reservation efficiency, + max fire res.
Anyway could go on for a good while but charms seem really good.

• 1Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Suped up Nemesis mods + some wisp shenanigans + map juice maybe? Hilariously fucked you managed to loot it all.

A better quality video of it is here: Gyazo Screen Video

It was a map I did the wisps in, but it wasn't all that juiced really. I do recall it being an especially difficult rare to kill, so most likely a 4 mod. To loot a lootball like that, just press Z to turn it off, mouse over in the middle of the massive light until the name shows up then just click. every click will loot one. You don't need to individually click each one with all the tags up.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I just did some poe trade searches of "gladiator's ursine charm" or "deadeye's lupine charm" (fill in the class of choice with the right charm type) and sorted by highest prices.

Just noticed that they actually gave charms with +1 proj and 3% armour to ele jugg node...Those seem like the most disgusting ones and didnt think they'd make em.
But depending on what you're looking for, like in my case i was interested in charge stacking, and i can get 6% aoe / endurance charge or 2% movement speed / frenzy.
Honorable mention to both occu and glad explosions, minimum 10% shock from hits, 12% reservation efficiency, + max fire res.
Anyway could go on for a good while but charms seem really good.

IIRC, the play is the yellow guy until you're pretty far in then building out your own ascendency with the primalist thats OP to your build is the finisher.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Is Leap Slam just not viable as a "travel" skill anymore? Every build I've seen uses Shield Charge and/or Frostblink.

I fucking hate Shield Charge. Is there something I'm missing?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
No, leap slam is still amazing, they are probably just using a weapon type that can't leap slam like daggers or claws.

The only real issue with leap slam is it still will eat up exerts without spending a passive if that's what you're doing.

People that use/enjoy shield charge are psychopaths, that skill is complete mega ass to use to matter how much attack speed you get.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The builds you're viewing are likely not scaling attack speed. High attack speed leap slam is the best movement skill. Lightning Warp with some investment is comparable, but who knows with the helm enchant deleted. Transfigured Frostblink with lots of cast speed might be good.

I'd rather use whirling blades on low to no attack speed. I'll use a shitty dagger instead of a sceptre or wand on my caster builds specifically to avoid shield charge.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They really need to take away min distance shield charge. Shits ass, will always be ass.

• 1Solidarity