Path of Exile

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'm not that good obviously. Watch a streamer and seems like 20 minutes into the game they have a build going where they are running through shit shooting shit everywhere. I'm not good.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
I'm not that good obviously. Watch a streamer and seems like 20 minutes into the game they have a build going where they are running through shit shooting shit everywhere. I'm not good.
Dont worry, I had just hit level 11 when I sae a notification about someone being the first to hit 56. Melee blows in early levels but aside from a quick 35 min errand I played non stop, I am garbage.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Hit 25 and at the end of act 3, if there's a FOH guild let me know, would be cool just to talk shit while I'm getting my ass kicked.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Brainec and NecroYaa return the following result when I try to invite them to the guild: the specified character does not exist.

Kept spelling it as "Brain"...

Last edited:

Borzak

When you're still very very low level and get the message soandso was the first to enter a zone. A zone you've never heard of. Hmmm.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Brainec and NecroYaa return the following result when I try to invite them to the guild: the specified character does not exist.

Kept spelling it as "Brain"...
Can try YaaNecro then its one or the other.....got sidetracked with RL stuff so I still haven't been on today, hopefully in the next hour or so.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Never league start anything by that guy. His builds are novell and require insane amount of currency

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
A lot of the league starter videos are not very realistic or plain exaggerated. You do not have 50 fusings, chromes and stuff to roll your gear perfectly at your first playthrough on league start. And a lot of the jewels they ask so their build functions halfway decent are way too expensive for a non chinese farmer player at league start. Also "corrupting champion league start", they never tell you how much shit needs to come together to get this working. No one tells you that you can not use "elemental arrow ballistas" until you get enough attack speed, dex, str and several ways to get +1 totems running, so realistic not before white maps.

Last edited:

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
I now realize just how bad I am in the early campaign, shit is just so damn slow when you dont have a firm grasp on what to go for in early game.

Borzak

I normally download the PoB and look a it, some will have early game/ late game equipment to get an idea of how difficult it's going to be to make something out of it.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
I normally download the PoB and look a it, some will have early game/ late game equipment to get an idea of how difficult it's going to be to make something out of it.
I cant remember exactly when I swapped to LS on Standard but I think it was around lvl 40 and the rest of the campaign went a lot smoother. Not the strongest skill but am hoping it'll still be the same with this league.

(Hit 33 and A4 with the little bit of on/off time I had.)

Will probably make it to the first resist penalty before I goto sleep with any luck.

Borzak

Playing a necro which I never have done. No reason just seemed like everyone was doing detonate dead. Things going better than I thought they would since I haven't played in years, up to the end of act 1 now. I'm slow. Starting to see and look ahead on the league mechanic which seems like there's actually a lot to it.