Pax Dei

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Maybe worth checking out, probably wait to see how others test out alpha and hear feedback from there.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
New update finally. Looking fairly decent. Hope it progresses quickly. Go to 24:24 to start

• 2Like

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Graphics are amazing but it looks like it will have the standard survival combat? That's disappointing.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Don’t you people have phones?

Phones are the minimum specs for mobile games, the recommended specs are 6 figures of disposable income per month that you can pump into the cash shop to stay competitive. Nobody likes playing games with below recommended specs.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Alpha sign ups until Nov 12th (today). Alpha from Nov 14 to 27

They will randomly pick players for alpha, slight preference given to people who put in a friends token.

I used "rererolled" as a friends token if anyone here wants to try it. Sign up today.

• 2Like

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I swapped my friends token to rererolled hopefully i'll still get in.

Think my old token was from some random discord group that I maybe ran MC with once or something lol

• 1Like

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mr. Sox Mr. Sox what’s your take on this mmo?
Why would you do that?
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
I swapped my friends token to rererolled hopefully i'll still get in.

Think my old token was from some random discord group that I maybe ran MC with once or something lol
Did the same, hopefully it works. Just got into Tarislands beta this week.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No email here. Anyone with better luck? They said they sent out about 4000 emails.

They are doing a second wave in a few days.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Asmongold is building a castle in this with his viewer army right now. It looks like an mmo version of those survival games like rust, ark etc. I hope it turns out good, I like the concept a lot.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Asmongold is building a castle in this with his viewer army right now. It looks like an mmo version of those survival games like rust, ark etc. I hope it turns out good, I like the concept a lot.
So far I haven't really seen anything that separates this from a game like Conan Exiles. I hope they can iterate a bit, because I was left wondering wtf the point was after watching Asmon for 30 mins or so.

• 1Like

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Really looking forward to seeing what this studio is able to pull off. Even in this early state it looks very promising.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider

I hope they get the combat and gear right, the stuff people are building looks cool.

• 1Like