Peacock Streaming Service On Sale

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've noticed certain apps lag on certain brands of tvs, I haven't had an issue since I switched to all LG for the most part, I still have a Samsung but haven't really messed with it much

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I've noticed certain apps lag on certain brands of tvs, I haven't had an issue since I switched to all LG for the most part, I still have a Samsung but haven't really messed with it much
I have a LG tv. The app lagged on my Roku and still lags on my Apple tv.

Animosity

The app runs smooth on my Roku tv but it takes forever to load a show or movie on the iphone app.

Homsar

I watched their new show "based on a true story" because my friend thought it was a real story as I thought it would be.

Show is an odd comedy and the title they went with is so perfect.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, we're a few episodes into it and it's decently funny. It's obviously not even trying to be realistic with how off the wall it is.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is getting pulled from Xfinity. Sad times. (Sorta. Ive barely watched anything, lul.)

Homsar

The killers last name in real life is Bateman. I hope they hired him alone on that premise. Never seen the actor in anything but he's pretty good.

Screenshot_2023-06-17-10-54-21-74_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:

Homsar

Lots of streaming deals right now

Hulu .99 cent a month for the year, $1.99 for both Disney/Hulu

Peacock $20 for a year

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Maybe my boomer brain is broken but why should you pay money to watch ads? Isn’t the whole point of the fucking time wasted making you watch the shit ass ad the payment?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

How much is satellite and or cable per month? Which has ads obviously