Penny Dreadful

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i have googled her, i remember the angelique role, but not her. she is cute, but i wouldnt tune in to this schlock just to see her. timothy dalton seems cool, he plays good villains.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
She's the star of the new 300 movie also. Pretty much the only decent part of it too.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
That cleavage though..

vH81S2i.jpg

Golt_sl

shitlord
How is this show? Worth putting in the lineup?
I enjoyed the first episode, pretty dark and has a serious tone which I usually prefer in the supernatural. As far as Pilots go I definitely think they nailed the vibe. Too bad the second episode isn't til like may 18th. I'd recommend checking it out on youtube.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I liked this one, timothy dalton does well, and victor has a decent intensity to him.

My main complaint is the nudity ratio is outrageously skewed toward naked cock. Like, full frontal male nudity everywhere and the most female nudity was some chick showing off her calves.

If they swing that back toward HBO standards, could be a great show ;p

Karloff_sl

shitlord
I was impressed, it was played straight, no camp which was good. Quality production values and the story kept me interested. I agree waiting till the 18th is going suck.

I'm a huge Eva Green fan and besides her being gorgeous something about her voice also works for me.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Really liked the first episode. I just hope they aren't trying to mash too many stories together with Vampires/Frankenstein/Jack the Ripper all at the same time. They're basically taking everything scary/horror that can be tied to Victorian-era England and touching on all of it at once. That being said, I wouldn't mind a good, serious horror series. True Blood failed miserably at filling that niche, and American Horror Story was just dumb from the get-go.

kudos

<Banned>
Really liked the first episode. I just hope they aren't trying to mash too many stories together with Vampires/Frankenstein/Jack the Ripper all at the same time. They're basically taking everything scary/horror that can be tied to Victorian-era England and touching on all of it at once. That being said, I wouldn't mind a good, serious horror series. True Blood failed miserably at filling that niche, and American Horror Story was just dumb from the get-go.
American Horror Story wasn't that bad last season. The mental home one was fucking awful though.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I gave up on American Horror Story halfway through the first season. Did it actually get better after that?

I guess I could never get past the fact that all of their problems would have ceased to exist if they had just left the house. Durp. Why are you staying in a house that is trying to make you insane and kill your family?

EmiliaEQ_sl

shitlord
How is this show? Worth putting in the lineup?
So far it looks amazing, imagine Coppola's Dracula lasting for 10-12 episodes.... that's the vibe i got
smile.png

Supernatural is too cheesy (i love just for that)
Grimm is decent
Sleepy Hollow is just meh
Salem seems too easy
Dracula 2013 is not gritty enough

And i'm probably forgetting a few shows that are not even worth talking about.

PS : American Horror Story wasn't that bad, but it lacked that something AND was too slow....

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I gave up on American Horror Story halfway through the first season. Did it actually get better after that?

I guess I could never get past the fact that all of their problems would have ceased to exist if they had just left the house. Durp. Why are you staying in a house that is trying to make you insane and kill your family?
Way too much Dylan McDermott beating off.

Cybsled

Finally caught this. Looks like a solid 10pm show to watch after GoT finishes ;P

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I just subscribed to Showtime so I could follow this season.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I had no idea what this show would be about:
The vampire den lead me to thinking about typical lore, which then lead me to thinking the hired gun is Van Hellsing, it hit me the moment Frankenstein powered up the lab that he is indeed Victor Frankenstein, which further leads me into thinking old James Bond is Dracula or deeply involved in the blood curse that made the first vampires. Love the Egyptian angle too.

It is awesome.