Penny Dreadful

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Makes me wonder when Mr. Hyde pops up if Victor isn't the victim when it happens. Victor is feeling himself too much right now and it isn't going to end well for him I think.

Loved the Ethan stuff this week. They did a great job of showing why everybody hates each other and Ethan's storyline is very complex now since they added Apache's. I find myself having a hard time siding with either now. I just hope next week isn't the obvious thing and his witch bitch pops up and kills the dad from behind or maybe she spawns some "demons" again(it's going to be this I think). They left the Kaetenay out there to die so maybe he pops up next week? They have a lot of ways to go with it now.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I watched the first two episodes (season 1) and wasnt too impressed? Was I not paying enough attention? Is my taste bad? Or does it just get better? I love the premise I just was slightly off put by everything I think.
Hrmmm, if you weren't impressed by Eva Green's performance during that seance in episode 2 maybe this show isn't for you. I agree that the first season is kind of slow but that particular episode was pretty fantastic.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Funny, that was really the only sequence I was locked into, hah.

Ill watch ep 3 and see what happens.
If you haven't watched episode 5 yet in season 1, try to make it there. I personally think episode 5 is one of the greatest episodes I have ever watched. It was masterful, the exploration of Vanessa & Mina's story. I personally loved S1, but S2 the mythos kinda gets going. The story opens up with Victor's creations etc..

Fell behind sadly, about to watch this episode 4 everyone is raving about.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I watched the first two episodes (season 1) and wasnt too impressed? Was I not paying enough attention? Is my taste bad? Or does it just get better? I love the premise I just was slightly off put by everything I think.
The show is a very much a slow burn especially season 1. It picks up more and more each episode but it's just now getting into certain characters in season 3.

To think of it I cant remember what all happened in season 1

Devlin

Golden Squire
Not a lot, it's mainly an introduction to the "heroes" and their motivation and a foreshadowing of things to come.

The villain of season one (Dracula) doesn't appear a single time and isn't mentioned by name, Mina mentions him in the last episode only as "the master".

The show has the best writing, direction, set design and performances of any show in a very long time, but it might initially seem a little pretentious for some people.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I enjoyed the 4th episode, obviously all about Vanessa & Kinnear's human side.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I love the new chick the introduced this week. She's very good looking and love her attitude. Pretty great episode all around though it's pretty weird how they killed off Hectate with so little flair. The conversation at the dinner table was so awesome though! I'm glad they didn't kill off Kaetenay because I love that character and the actor that plays him. I'm curious how the Dorian stuff is going to play out now. It seems like he knows he's in over his head and might align with Victor to bring Lily to heel?

The preview for next episode looks like it's going to be awesome.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Based on his character I was led more into thinking he's getting bored with the situation. Dorian isn't so much a person as he is elemental in nature. He will latch on to anything that holds his interest. Next up Victoire.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I've binged watched episodes today, and I have to say this season 2 is much better than season 1, started off kinda slow, but the last three episodes have been great in every way.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
So I've binged watched episodes today, and I have to say this season 2 is much better than season 1, started off kinda slow, but the last three episodes have been great in every way.
Wait till you get to season 3....

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Still an episode behind, but the last scene in episode 5 with Ethan's father explaining the Apache "raid" was pretty fucked up. Season has been fantastic so far, and seems as if it will only get better.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The "grrrl power" vibe in this season 3 is strong, but still very good overall.

Devlin

Golden Squire
I think John Claire is going to tear Dracula a new arsehole at the end of season 3.

Going to be like the Hulk/Loki scene in Avengers.

Devlin

Golden Squire
This episode fucking cracked me up.

Firstly you've got the boys all off on their jollys while Vanessa, the sometimes bonkers woman who's literally got Satan for a stalker is left completely alone at the mercy of Dracula and whoever else is looking for a hook-up.

Then the top notch double turn from Dorian and Victor ending up with Lily calling Dorian a cunt and Victor telling her they're going to make her into a "proper woman".

That was fucking gold.

I haven't seen any news on a season 4 but I love this show, they better renew it.