People (or Person) That Need to Die

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
If we kill all the juggalos, who will cook my burgers, or stock shelves in the supermarket?

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Here's a suggestion, local story:

This guy cuts a baby into pieces and then claims the "I'm a religious man" card. He had to eat vegetarian due to the prison not being able to supply halal meat option. So he sues the state.

Yeah I'd hate to see something ruin your chances of getting into heaven.

Raymond Akhtar Ali, who dissected his newborn daughter and buried her body in a neighbour's yard, was awarded $3000 compensation after being fed vegetarian meals for four months at a Maryborough prison.
Link:http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...815-2ryb7.html

I just hope this is enough for some prison thug to shank him.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
How the fuck has Kanye West not been added yet? He is such a piece of shit.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Who, with a last name of West, would ever name their kid another direction? North West is one of the worst names I've heard.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Who, with a last name of West, would ever name their kid another direction? North West is one of the worst names I've heard.
this is why....
north-by-northwest.jpg

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
maybe they know now and there is going to be a remake,with kim kardashian,jamie foxx,will smith and soundtrack by kanye ahah

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Here's a suggestion, local story:

This guy cuts a baby into pieces and then claims the "I'm a religious man" card. He had to eat vegetarian due to the prison not being able to supply halal meat option. So he sues the state.

Yeah I'd hate to see something ruin your chances of getting into heaven.

Link:http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...815-2ryb7.html

I just hope this is enough for some prison thug to shank him.
Jesus fucking Christ. Everyone's allowed to believe whatever they want to believe. That's fine and dandy. But since when does the rest of society have to bend over backwards to accommodate those beliefs?Especiallyafter you've committed a crime and are being punished for it? The guy had three choices: 1) Starve himself to death. 2) Eat the vegetarian meals he was offered (no compromising of his beliefsandhe gets food!). 3) Realize that his body doesn't give a shit about some rules some assholes put in some book hundreds of years ago and eat whatever the fuck is available.

I mean fuck, what if I get put in jail and I tell them my religion strictly forbids me from eating anything but filet mignon and lobster served off the bare ass of a nubile college girl? Can I sue the state when the prison doesn't comply? Shit like this drives me crazy.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Jesus fucking Christ. Everyone's allowed to believe whatever they want to believe. That's fine and dandy. But since when does the rest of society have to bend over backwards to accommodate those beliefs?Especiallyafter you've committed a crime and are being punished for it? The guy had three choices: 1) Starve himself to death. 2) Eat the vegetarian meals he was offered (no compromising of his beliefsandhe gets food!). 3) Realize that his body doesn't give a shit about some rules some assholes put in some book hundreds of years ago and eat whatever the fuck is available.

I mean fuck, what if I get put in jail and I tell them my religion strictly forbids me from eating anything but filet mignon and lobster served off the bare ass of a nubile college girl? Can I sue the state when the prison doesn't comply? Shit like this drives me crazy.
Would it have been okay if a woman had cut up her baby then claimed religious reasons for suing because she couldn't get proper food to fit her beliefs? My guess is in Tanoomba's eyes it would have been.